Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love Sbarro! The pizza is HUGE and is always fresh. And it tastes delicious!!! My only complaint is that I wish they were less expensive. It seems to usually run me about $8-$10 for a single slice no matter which location I go to. If it were less expensive, I'd probably go there more often.
Paola V.
My favorite mall food court go to. I love the supreme pizza with a side of meatball to fill my tummy. Always tastes so fresh and delicious. Sometimes can be a little bit pricey, so it comes as a treat. I love their New York style pizza! Their marinera sauce is delicious, I always get a side of it to dip my pizza in or my breadsticks in.
Nicole D.
They've taken these out of a lot of malls but they were always my goto in the food court. I like their pasta marinara and their yummy pizza slices were huge.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
When ever I go to vegas, I love going to Monte Carlo, cause they have a sbarro. One of the things that I love is the stuff pizza, pepperoni and the egg one.
Martha M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I've had better. When your hungry and broke try sbarro pizza. I don't know if I'd recommend sbarro pizza on date night but it's good on broke people nights.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
i love getting a big slice of sbarro pizza, i also like making it the meal and getting the mosticcoli with it is so good and is one of my favorites to get
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Known for their pizza and I still enjoy their potatoes and pasta. Good flavor and comes at a fair price. This place is found in a mall close to my work.
Megan C.
I love Sbarro, and wish they had non-mall locations near me. Their pizza is delicious and always cooked to perfection! Great service and fair pricing.
Ahmed A.
Love their pizzas especially the one with salmon and spinach, garlic bread just delicious.
The prices is acceptable, not a waste
I go there very often
Cassie O.
Buffalo, NY
They're my favorite kind of pizza because the crust is very thin with a very small amount of sauce on it making it very crispy to bit into, so deicious
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough