BY SBARRO

Sbarro?? Marinara Sauce.
Award winning restaurants.
Carmela's authentic recipes.
Mama Carmela since 1956 from mama's kitchen to yours.
100% all natural.
Italian tomatoes.
Extra virgin olive oil. see more...

Kirsten J.
I don’t care for Sbarro pizza because their pizza sauce is too sweet. Their pizza is true Italian style and the sauce is too sweet for me. If you don’t like real Italian tomato sauce, you won’t care for their sauce.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
S arrow is my favorite pizza ever there is something about it that I can't put my finger on but it is like nothing else. I think they use a lot of oregano which I love. They cook there pizza so that the crust is crispy but the pizza is never over cooked it is always perfect.
Sydney P.
Marysville, OH
This sauce is ok. I definitely prefer other brands over this sauce. I love sbarro but think that their sauce is better with their recipes. I'm not satisfied but I am picky with marinara sauces. Worth the try if you like sbarro.
Jessica H.
Yuma, AZ
This marinara sauce pairs great with cheese sticks. It is also a good alternative to pizza sauce. Marina sauce is also great on spaghetti. My daughter loves it.
Marlena L.
Albuquerque, NM
I've never purchased a bottle of their sauce before but it is always amazing tasting when I buy their food at a food court or where ever else I seem them at.
mildred t.
deland
I totally love this sauce. The flavor is just the right amount of spice. It taste just like if you were in the resturant. The price is reasonable.
isabelle b.
Leo, IN
I love this sauce. It's so fresh every time I eat it on my pizza. It whenever I go to this place to eat pizza it always taste great.
sonya k.
This sauce is pretty darn good. I actually first tried this sauce at the actual restaurant on a dish called ziti!!
Melanie R.
Galloway, OH
tastes a little processed, so while its not your grandmother's sauce, it is great in a pinch after a long day
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Love this sauce. Not too tomatoe flavored or chinky. Great with breadsticks! Haven't tried it on pasta yet.