BY SBARRO #18 in Sauces

Sbarro?? Arrabiata Sauce.
Award winning restaurants.
Carmela's authentic recipes.
Mama Carmela since 1956 form Mama's kitchen to yours.
Spicy marinara.
100% all natural.
Italian tomatoes.
Extra virgin olive oil. see more...

Shama P.
Columbus, OH
Aria ata is a good tasting sauce and I would like to share it with all you. It's taste does not compare to any other . Sharp sauce is just as good as the pizza at DeBarros and I highly reccomend to you all!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
Sbarro Arrabiatta sauce is yumminess in a jar! I make sure I get this so whenever I don't have time to go to Sbarro, all I have to do is cook some pasta and mix sauce with it!
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
The best on the market! The taste is amazing and the freshness is great! Love the different flavors!
Reeha H.
dubai
Not very great . I prefer ragu sauce over this one since this is only branded but does not have much flavors and is blandt. I dont wish to buy it and dont think i will recommend either . Healthy maybe
Mitchell A.
Sbarro, siempre será mi lugar favorito de comida italiana rápida! Amo la comida italiana y poder encontrarla un buen precio es lo mejor que puede haber en el mundo