Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Pat W.
Carrollton
I love their food! Theny have the best pasta dishes at a reasonable price and the food is as good as you would get in a sit down restaurant. The pasta sauces taste like your grandma has been standing over that pot all day. Most like homemade.
Chris S.
Lillington
Anytime I’m in a mall and find one of these I get soooooooo happy!!! Their pizzas by the slice or even whole are delicious and affordable. I would go with friends and we would always enjoy it. I suggest you asking for a side of dressing and do a pizza fold and dip maneuver.
Miranda V.
I love this place especially to be a fast food restaurant. They are always extremely friendly great customer service and the line moves smooth and quickly. Never even get my order wrong. Great place and good quality food
Great pizza
Larissa L.
Apple Valley
BEST baked ziti you will ever have. Love to get their baked ziti everytime I️ go there. Also have very good breadsticks. It’s pretty expensive for fast food though
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
I love how big the portions are of the pizza and I have a great meal deal where you get a lot of slice of pizza and two breadsticks and a drink which is an awesome deal. When I go to the mall me and my sister usually split the meal deal we cut the piece of pizza and have weed to get a breadstick and we should have a drink it's a great amount of food for two people and usually cut the price in half. They're affordable whether we split it or not I have gotten the mail on my own and finish the whole thing and be very satisfied with the taste and price of my mail.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Sbarro a great place I like to when out shopping in the malls. Their prices are affordable, and when I have more than 3 people with me I just order an entire pizza because it is cheaper that way. I love the Ziti pasta, and have gotten my 15 year old daughter addicted to it, along with their bread sticks. The only time I don't think their food is the best, is at the end of the day... as it has been sitting under the warmer for a while, and not quite as fresh, hence why I'm only giving 4 stars. There is always room for improvement. The customer service has been nice to me.
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
Favorite place to eat when I go to the mall they are an Italian restaurant that sells pizza the slices are double the average slice you'd get from dominos or pizza HUT. Kind of pricey I believe one slice of plain just cheese pizza cost about $6 I've never seen an actual restaurant only small ones in some food courts inside of malls so that's the only down side for me.
Maria Angeles R.
Sonoma, CA
If I could I would honestly eat this all day! It's honestly delicious! Every time I go there I always get their pasta! And for the price they sale their food is extremely affordable! I honestly wish they would have one in Sonoma! If you have never tried it you're definitely missing out!
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
Every time we go to the mall, this is a must. We get a pepperoni/bacon calzone with spaghetti and meat balls, and a pink lemonade. It's a little on the expensive side i'm not going to lie, but it is really good. We go all the time and we recommend it. They even sell big full boxes of pizza to take home.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i try to avoid this place as i am trying to stay fit. but when i do come here i definitely go for the pizza and for their 5 cheese pasta. its amazing. im salivating just thinking about it..if you havent tried it out, you have to next time you go out and dont know what to get.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough