Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Montclair, CA
sbarro is one of my favorite places to eat in the mall. While working at the mall I used eat there 2-3 times a week. Price is nice with a slice of cheese pizza and a drink for under $5 can't beat it! The slices are MASSIVE! Could easily split it between meals. Their breadsticks are amazing too! Only con I would say is their pizza can be a little bland but throw some of their garlic seasoning on it and it's wonderful.
Paola V.
Paola V.
My favorite mall food court go to. I love the supreme pizza with a side of meatball to fill my tummy. Always tastes so fresh and delicious. Sometimes can be a little bit pricey, so it comes as a treat. I love their New York style pizza! Their marinera sauce is delicious, I always get a side of it to dip my pizza in or my breadsticks in.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Honestly I though Sbarro went out of business but I guess not? Didn't the company go bankrupt and shut down? Anway, Sbarro is the pizza you get in the mall and it is WAY overpriced. But truth be told you can actually get a pretty decent slice of shopping mall pizza there as long as you don't mind paying like $8.00 for one slice.
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I'm a pizza lover so it's hard to get a low rating out of me when it comes to pizza. Sbarros pizza is a bit greasy, but still tastes pretty good. The slices are large enough you only need 1 piece to fill you up. The other items on the menu are pretty good but I just usually stick to pizza
Kasima A.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Best pizza ever!!! I love going to Sbarro, there are not a lot of places that make super delicious amazing pizza, but I definitely feel as though Sbarro has the formula down to a science. My family loves to get their pizzas and take them home, plus they have great deals!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Norton
Sbarro is probably my favorite chain pizza restaurant in the food court/fast food range. There is not one in my living area, but, when I am traveling and I know there is one I can access...I stop. Believe it or not, my favorite of their pizzas is thin cheese!
Yessenia A.
Yessenia A.
Phoenix , AZ
It's really good! The slices are really big and also the but I prefer the Stromboli! Those things are huuuge and full of cheese and any other topping you choose! I also like how you can make it a combo and add bread sticks pasta or salad! Recommend it
Camille S.
Camille S.
Sbarro is one of the most overpriced pizza places I've ever been too. The food is good and their slices are huge, but they are just expensive all around. There are not many In my area so I haven't gone in a long time, but I would try it again!
Julia G.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great pizza giant slices with 1 slice I get full already. The bread and sides there good to with a plate of 1 side I get full to. I could usually eat a whole regular box of pizza but this fills me up. A bit pricey but so worth it.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
This fast food restaurant is so good the deals are even better I find myself going back to this restaurant everything on a break for lunch at work so affordable and I definitely recommend to others if you have not tried it go now
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough