Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #61 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a mont...1 Answers
Jonnay V.
I really like Sbarro's pizza! I haven't had it in quite a while since my local store closed, but it's really good, and tastes like authentic Italian pizza. It's always made fresh, and I also really like their crust.
Chris S.
Lillington
Anytime I’m in a mall and find one of these I get soooooooo happy!!! Their pizzas by the slice or even whole are delicious and affordable. I would go with friends and we would always enjoy it. I suggest you asking for a side of dressing and do a pizza fold and dip maneuver.
Pat W.
Carrollton
I love their food! Theny have the best pasta dishes at a reasonable price and the food is as good as you would get in a sit down restaurant. The pasta sauces taste like your grandma has been standing over that pot all day. Most like homemade.
Larissa L.
Apple Valley
BEST baked ziti you will ever have. Love to get their baked ziti everytime I️ go there. Also have very good breadsticks. It’s pretty expensive for fast food though
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
I love how big the portions are of the pizza and I have a great meal deal where you get a lot of slice of pizza and two breadsticks and a drink which is an awesome deal. When I go to the mall me and my sister usually split the meal deal we cut the piece of pizza and have weed to get a breadstick and we should have a drink it's a great amount of food for two people and usually cut the price in half. They're affordable whether we split it or not I have gotten the mail on my own and finish the whole thing and be very satisfied with the taste and price of my mail.
Colleen D.
I really like white pizza and this is one of the only places I’ve found it and when I go to the mall, I alway want this! It’s very affordable and very delicious. The only downside is that they don’t have gluten free options, my mom cannot have gluten and she use to love this before gluten use to bother her and now we can’t go here! They do have a salad bar which obviously has salad and it has pasta but salad is basically their only gluten free option. But other than that I would recommend trying this place out!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Favorite place to eat when I go to the mall they are an Italian restaurant that sells pizza the slices are double the average slice you'd get from dominos or pizza HUT. Kind of pricey I believe one slice of plain just cheese pizza cost about $6 I've never seen an actual restaurant only small ones in some food courts inside of malls so that's the only down side for me.
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I'm a pizza lover so it's hard to get a low rating out of me when it comes to pizza. Sbarros pizza is a bit greasy, but still tastes pretty good. The slices are large enough you only need 1 piece to fill you up. The other items on the menu are pretty good but I just usually stick to pizza
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
This was such a great little food court pizza restaurant. The staff were kind. The line moved fairly quickly. I always went to Sbarro when we were in the Anderson Mall in South Carolina. I really miss this place. The pizzas were absolutely mouthwatering. And the slices were huge! Their prices were decent. I wish they would come back!
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
Every time we go to the mall, this is a must. We get a pepperoni/bacon calzone with spaghetti and meat balls, and a pink lemonade. It's a little on the expensive side i'm not going to lie, but it is really good. We go all the time and we recommend it. They even sell big full boxes of pizza to take home.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough