BY S&B #49 in Hot Sauce

S&B® Golden Curry® Medium Hot Sauce Mix.
No meat contained. see more...

• What are your favorite things (veggies/meat) to add to th...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julia R.
This is my favorite go-to Japanese curry product I get.
Japanese curry is different than Indian curry; it's rather like a stew/soup than sauce.
This is a solid cube of mixture that you just melt in boiling water. I usually get medium hot and chop in some carrots and potatoes.
Best with sticky rice!!
Shanti H.
This is one of my all time favorite meals! So easy to make and taste amazing. I add squash, carrots, potato, onion, celery, Broccoli, and chicken. Pair it up w/ rice it's so good! I've been buying this brand for years and I absolutely recommend it!
Erin P.
Saratoga Springs, UT
This is our go-to sauce mix when making curry. It's so flavorful and has just the right amount of heat and is the perfect consistency. It's also a great value. We cook cubed chicken, add cut up onions, bell peppers, carrots, and potatoes, and then add this sauce mix. Serve over a bed of rice and done! It's super easy to make and delicious!
Ree R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love love LOVE this thing. this is super easy to use.this is not time consuming at all! and I love the way it tastes! this is something I probably cannot live without in my pantry! i always have a stock of 1 or two boxes.. definitely worth trying!! Its affordable and you can find it at most places in the international aisle!!
Adrienne J.
North Augusta, SC
Very good for a fast and easy curry, like on a school night when you don't have a lot of time to cook. Tastes pretty good, too! (Although I usually end up adding more spices anyways, I like my curry suoer spicy!)
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
I like this curry but it's a little boring for me... My father used to make this particular curry for a stir fry that he would put over rice. I just feel like it's not the most flavorful but it does have some heat.
Reba B.
This is the first curry brand I have ever tried, but I was in love. So addictive and flavorful, my only complaint is that after a few meals, you get tired of the taste. Good thing the bricks are refrigeratible. Spacing out the use is good to keep you craving more.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I love using this for a quick dinner idea. instead of following the directions to add water or cow milk, I add coconut milk. I find it gives it a really rich flavor that makes it seem even better than before.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
This is amazing! Tastes authentic! Ever since I found this one I have not went back to the packs of flavoring I was using before.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Love this it is so good just mix with rice and yummy me and my husband loves it for a good meal would tell all my friends
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
What are your favorite things (veggies/meat) to add to this curry?