S&B Ginger

by S&B

S&B® Ginger.
Prepared ginger in tube.

Has anyone ever used this? I've been interested in trying it
Start your review of S&B Ginger!
Sterling Heights, MI
Wow! Where has this product been hiding??? I have used the wasabi paste that comes in the tube, but I have not even seen this product. Where can I get it? When I buy fresh ginger, it goes bad pretty fast. This would be an ideal product!
San Antonio, TX
Great ginger. We use it for anytime a recipe calls for ginger. Oriental food, sushi, ginger snaps and can even settle your stomache when it's upset.
Louisa, KY
My favorite type of wasabi! It was hard to find, but they had them at the local asian market It is so good♡
McDonough, GA
I'm actually allergic to ginger but my mom uses this when she needs it and she can't stop raving about it.