GroceryPantryGoya
Sazon Culantro and Achiote - Especial para sopas y arroces

Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote - Especial para sopas y arroces

The secret to creating the authentic flavors of Latin cuisine. Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote has a special blend of seasonings which makes every dish taste truly exceptional. Just one packet makes a world of difference!

Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote; Especial para arroces y sopas; Specially made for rices and soups.

How can I sample this product?
que tal es este sazonador?
Start your review of Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote - Especial para sopas y arroces!
Veta J.
Marietta, GA
Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote - Especial para sopas y arroces uploaded by Veta J.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you DONT have this ingredient in your kitchen, Im ASKING what are you waiting on? This little packet spices up your entire meal. I use it on everything!!😍😍. Its been apart of my cooking routine now for over 12 yrs. #myfavoritefood #comfortfoods #comfortmeal #momlife #mommusthave
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,153 reviews
Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote - Especial para sopas y arroces uploaded by Yeccica N.
I love the Goya seasoning with coriander and achiote, it is excellent for making rice, beans, good for whatever you like, I recommend it. Me encanta el condimento Goya con cilantro y achiote, es excelente para hacer arroz, frijoles, bueno para lo que quieras, lo recomiendo.
Ivonn C.
Arlington, TX
Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote - Especial para sopas y arroces uploaded by Ivonn C.
Lo utilizo cuando hago arroz y guisos le da color y sabor, me gusta que no tiene sal así que no altera la comida que tengas en frente, lo utilizo mucho además elprecio es muy razonable.
Jeanna R.
Salinas, CA
Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote - Especial para sopas y arroces uploaded by Jeanna R.
This is the most delicious thing ever. I use it for everything. I even add to the corn flour when I make empanadas and I think it definitely gives them a special touch.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
In particular, I had never used it until my husband bought it ... I really liked the flavor and color it gives the food ... its Latin flavor is very good.
Karen  S.
Bronx, NY
Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote - Especial para sopas y arroces uploaded by Karen  S.
Es el mejor producto para dar color y no altera el sabor de la comida, se puede utilizar para cocinar de todo y de un color muy bonito.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
My boyfriend got me hooked on this. Otherwise I would have never knew this was a thing. I'm glad he got me to try it, its now a staple to have in the kitchen just incase I need it and we do use it quite a bit. Just right for adding something a little different is a regular meal.
Christina P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote - Especial para sopas y arroces uploaded by Christina P.
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite seasoning to use. I actually use this in almost every dish I make. This brings the dish to life with flavor. I use this in my meats, beans and when I want to make yellow rice.
Marissa F.
Minooka, IL
Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote - Especial para sopas y arroces uploaded by Marissa F.
This seriously makes any food extra yummy. There's something about the ingredients that just makes my tacos 'smooth & finished' (I hope that makes sense). I use 1 tiny packet to 1lb of meat...it just finishes off the meal. I dont know how to truly describe it, makes it makes a BIG difference.
bea G.
Love this stuff. You can use it on last anything. Gives great flavor. Love it on chicken when making tinga. Don't knows how I would improve this as it is really good already. Very satisfied with the flavor. Yes, I would recommend this to others.