Say What?! Foundation

by uoma beauty

The UOMA Beauty Say What?! Foundation is available in 6 custom formulas across 51 shades. This weightless, long lasting, adjustable coverage, vibrant matte yet hydrating formula is infused with biomimicry pigments that thinks like your skin to give that flawless finish and blurred effect.

Black Pearl - T1C: Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate\u002FDicaprate, IPDI\u002FDi-C12-13 Alkyl Tartrate\u002FBis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Cetyl PEG\u002FPPG-10\u002F1 Dimethicone Isododecane, Glycerin, Ethylene\u002FAcrylic Acid Copolymer, Hdi\u002FTrimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C20-24 Olefin, Di-C12-13 Alkyl Tartrate, Silica, Poloxamer 338, Tocopherol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Limonene,Butylphenyl Methylpropional, BHT, Rubus Idaeus Leaf Cell Culture, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77266 (Nano) (Black 2).

This product affordable? Does it leave skin dry or oily?
Anyone else have trouble with the shine of this foundation?
Ok , so i bought this because it was on sale and i feel like I haven’t heard a lot of people talking about it. I went to go and swatch it , it was super liquid, is that normal? Would you consider it to be medium or full coverage?
Start your review of Say What?! Foundation!
Heather C.
El Cajon, CA
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by Heather C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My new favorite foundation! I’ve been eyeing this foundation for a while and I’m so glad I finally picked it up. Pros: Unscented Easy to blend Medium coverage Lasts all day Doesn’t get oily Extensive shade range Cons: Extremely watery and causes the cap to become messy with foundation
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
I like this foundation so much I bought it in two shades so I can wear it all year round. The thing that is special about this foundation is that there are different formulas, depending on skin tone because apparently different skin tones have different needs. For my winter shade, my shade is from the "fair lady" line and my summer shade is from the "honey honey" line. Both look beautiful on my skin, giving it a natural finish. It blends well and does not apply patchy and doesn't cling to any dry spots. I like that the coverage depends on how much you want. Half a pump would give light coverage, 1-1.5 pumps gives medium coverage and 2-3 pumps gives very full coverage. It's very light weight and doesn't have that makeup feel. It looks smooth, blurs my pores and doesn't settle into fine lines. It really does make my skin look amazing. I have dry skin and I love that it doesn't make my skin feel more dry, like some foundations have done. It also has skin care ingredients in it which is always a nice bonus! About the formula... Honey honey is aimed at people with olive skin, who, according to the Uoma website, tend to have more oily/combo skin. This formula is made with rose extract which helps the skin repair itself, reduce inflammation, reduced sebum production and protects from free radicals. It also has berry extract to deliver hydration. (Which is why my skin probably never feels dry with the foundation!) Fair lady is for people with fair/light skin. This formula targets the concern of premature aging skin and is usually for people with combo/dry skin. This formula contains aglianico grape, which is "known to induce hyaluronic acid synthesis, stimulate collagen production and improve cell detoxification". This formula contains berry extracts as well. Overall, I'm very happy with this foundation. It's $39 for a bottle which is very fair I think, and it performs better than other foundations that cost considerately more. I highly recommend this foundation.
Crystal J.
Augusta, GA
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by Crystal J.
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by Crystal J.
I purchased this foundation from Uoma beauty last year, but I wasn’t able to use it because this quarantine had me super pale. After my trip back home I got a tan. I must say I’m super impressed with the formulation! The coverage was buildable and lightweight. It dried down like a matte, but leaves a beautiful dewy, skin like finish. There are 51 shades to choose from. It’s definitely worth a try! IG: HelloChrissMakeup
Cherise N.
Pueblo, CO
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by Cherise N.
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by Cherise N.
This foundation took me on quite the journey.. I've been working with it for over a month trying to get it to apply without pilling or looking patchy. The color match and comfort of wear in this product is so good that I had to just keep working at it - I tried different primers, blending it with facial oils of all kinds, brush/finger/dry sponge/wet sponge/velour sponge/begging and pleading/tears - we went through some changes, this foundation and me. Till I finally figured it out. -> It wants to set down FAST and it's not super thick so there is a certain method to get her highness to blend: work on no more than 1/4 of your face at a time with a barely water damp beauty blender sprayed lightly with setting spray. Blend gently, but quickly, being careful not to over do it. I have incredibly fair skin with some equally incredible red patches and I find that when I follow this method I don't need more than one coat and very minimal concealer - mostly under my eyes (which I do after my eye makeup) and the tip of my nose and a birthmark that's deciding to show back up right between my eyes (yeah, that's awesome, thanks nature). I'm glad I didn't give up on this product; I have NEVER had a shade match like this; even when I would use color correctors in my foundations, sacrificing comfort. This lady doesn't need any help; she's got this handled. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have a single product blend in to my complexion without having to add stuff to it. Even with the blending method it's still faster. It looks beautiful, it's so lightweight I forget I'm wearing it, and I only have to tap at my deep chin wrinkle after a number of hours *maybe*. I'm very glad I didn't give up on her!
April  T.
Maple Valley, WA
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by April  T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this foundation. It has a super lightweight, serum like consistency abs never looks cakey even built up to full coverage. The formula is long lasting too and keeps my complexion looking balanced. Have this shade in Fair Lady T1W [product:say-what?!-foundation]
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by Phil D.
I finally got around to picking this up during a recent sale Uoma had, & I’ve been testing this out for a little over a month now. I picked up [product:dior-backstage-face-&-body-foundation] during Sephora’s last VIB sale & that’s become my go-to foundation - I’m a medium-coverage fan, for reference - & one of the first things I noticed about the Uoma was how similar the finish was to the Dior. They’re both a buildable, medium coverage with a skin-like, velvet/soft matte finish - I will say the Dior has the slightest bit more staying power, but I’m really pleasantly surprised with how well the Uoma holds up, especially in comparison to a foundation as amazing as the Dior! The one downside, for me, is that it’s SUPER watery - it really can get all over the place if you’re not careful, so I’ve just started pumping it directly onto my face as opposed to dotting it on/putting it on the brush. Aside from that, however, this is truly a beautiful foundation, I’d definitely check it out!
Gini R.
Inwood, WV
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by Gini R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best foundation I have yet to review on my YouTube channel. I've been wearing it for 2 weeks now and am in love! I hated changing it to try other brands in between for the other reviews. It feels so good on my aging, dehydrated skin. It's medium coverage to buildable full coverage. And you wait like 30 seconds to build the areas you need to and it doesn't look like you've "spot" concealed those areas with foundation like some brands do when you try to build up. I got mine at Ulta and was worried about picking the right shade online but it was spot on! I have light skin (but not super fair) with pink, cool undertones. So I chose Fair lady T2C and it was a perfect match. My skin actually feels better too! I just adore it! Highly recommended trying it. They have a great range of shades too. If I could buy all the stock in it I would!
Lindsay S.
Bakersfield, CA
1,454 reviews
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My review is on the Flawless IRL skin perfecting foundation you can purchase at your local Walmart stores I heard amazing things about the product so I thought I would see if my local Walmart had it in stock and they did so I picked one up and I am so glad I did this foundation is amazing can say it is probably my new holy grail lower cost foundation it was love at first try this is a absolutely gorgeous foundation when applied to my skin my skin looked flawless without the cakey mess only needed one pump to get full coverage the formula is also very bulidable it will give to a medium to full coverage when applied to the skin the foundation is infused with watermelon extract, apple starch & lentil fruit specifically formulated for very fair skin which I have the formula was long lasting has a soft radiant natural looking finish when applied to the skin nice foundation and formula highly recommend.
Vanessa T.
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by Vanessa T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This foundation looks super airbrushed and has a matte finish that’s very skin like. The coverage is medium to full without ever looking cakey. I also think the shade range is great! It is scented, but nothing too strong and fades away after you’ve blended out your face.
Vanessa  P.
Say What?! Foundation uploaded by Vanessa  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
It was hard finding my shade in this, although I got a shade down, I was able to work with it! At first it feels cakey but then it feels better once you blend it with a sponge. It’s not super matte, it has some what of a Dewy feeling to it. Even when you set it with powder it has a dewy feeling. I liked it because I have some dry patches so it didn’t make it super noticeable like some foundations do. So I’d recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...