BY SAY HELLO TO SEXY LEGS

A lightweight, transfer-resistant, tinted lotion to give legs a natural-looking bronze glow. Keep your legs looking perfect all day with the Tinted Glow Gel. Designed to deliver an instant, natural-looking bronze glow without the need for a self-tanner, it moisturizes and softens skin, while reducing the look of imperfections and evening your skin's texture. Formulated with caffeine and green tea to help correct the appearance of cellulite, it is suited for all skintones. Its sheer coverage makes it easy to get the desired level of bronze, instantly. The transfer-resistant formula will not stain clothes and washes away with soap and water. It's also perfect for adding definition and contouring the arms and decolletage area. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Stacy C.
Such pretty glowing skin, it says for legs but I've used it on chest and my back while wearing low cut tops. It goes on easily and doesn't transfer onto clothes. It's not tanning lotion, just a beautiful speckled lotion. Doesn't stain hands , it washes off easily in the shower. My legs looked polished and flawless especially in pictures. Smells like caramel and vanilla. It appears dark in the tube but it blends out easily to enhance any skin tone.
Lauren A.
Cambridge, OH
Love this stuff!! Looks amazing on the skin, applies nicely and is transfer proof!! Perfect for dresses and photoshoots!!
maycs C.
Dubai, United arab emirates
If you aren’t going to the beach anytime soon and want that INSTANT tan glow look for your legs then I highly recommend usingSay Hello to Sexy Legs to make you look like a tall glass of water even if you are short like me.

This is an instant tanner/glow look that does NOT rub off on your clothing and DOES once you jump in the shower. This is a product that is meant to be used for when you want that instant tan look for you legs or arms but do not have time to go get a tan.

Overall, once I actually got a hang of the product I loved it but it took me a bit to find the best method. The bronzer instantly gives you that tan look and the highlight is amazing! A little highlight goes a long way so you do not need much. The contour is still a bit tricky for me here and there, as I don’t know the shadows of my legs that well but I have gotten better. These product are on my list of best discoveries this for 2017, so I highly recommend you give it a go!

Say Hello To Sexy Legs Illuminating Fluid 1.7 ozSay Hello To Sexy Legs Tinted Glow Gel 5.1 oz
Maria T.
How long is the color on your skin?