"Say Hello To Longer Legs Invisible Heels 1.5"""

BY SAY HELLO TO LONGER LEGS

"Invisible Heels 1.5"" - Only at ULTA!It's time to say goodbye to those regular legs and say hello to your longer legs. Simply slip the Invisible Heels into any above-the-ankle shoe and abracadabra! Ultra-Comfortable: engineered to fit all shoe sizes, the Invisible Heel is made of memory foam cushioning and covered by a layer of soft, breathable fabric. Super lightweight: made of ultra-light airy foam and weighing less than 1oz, the Invisible Heel slips in any shoe seamlessly. Strong & durable: The Invisible Heel is built with a sturdy contoured base, providing solid lift and support that will not wear nor collapse over time.  - Invisible Heels 1.5""" see more...

"Say Hello To Longer Legs Invisible Heels 1.5"""
Alyssa H.
Attention short peeps! If you want a subtle boost to your height and elongate your legs with your flat shoes, slip these in there! I love the lift this gives my legs and enhances the muscle definition in my calves and quads to flaunt my legs. I slip these into my moccasins, flats and sneakers.
Purple d.
Storrs, CT
I came across this product when I was watching a favorites video on YouTube. I got this in the three available heel heights and I absolutely love them! I'm only 5ft and during school presentations I make sure I'm wearing boots with at least 2 inch heels to be a bit taller but with this product I can wear sneakers without feeling like a midget.
Caroline M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best deal to buy them?