sawpy

Sawpy Beauty Bar 24k Golden Pulse Facial Massager, Lift Care Smooth Facial Bar, Sonic Depuffer Face Firming Tool, Electric Sign Face Massage, Anti-Wrinkles, Skin Face Tightening and Lifting

5.0

5 star

100%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This review is for the Solluna by Kimberly Snyder Vibrating Facial Wand tool. This vibrating facial wand is the first facial tool I purchased and the one that got me interested in skincare and anti-aging techniques in the last two years. It has multi-speed vibration and is cooling on the face. It helps increase circulation with gentle stimulating massage anywhere it is placed. I use this after applying my nighttime moisturizer to help with relaxation as well as product absorption. The increased circulation gives my skin a nice glow after using. I purchased this as an add-on item to a previous Fab Fit Fun paid subscription box. Similar items are available online for less than $50. It is an easy to use beginner skincare device and one I recommend.
5 / 5
Mine's actually the Complex Culture brand sonic T-bar which is meant to help tighten, firm, and massage facial skin. I think it's neat to use but it didn't give any results of firming the skin unless I didn't notice it. I've heard mixed results on these but they're good for smoothing on sheet mask ect. They also do seem to help the skin absorb the serums in my masks so that was a happy plus. Overall I wish they weren't so costly bc I don't think the results are there on what they're advertising them for. They've seem to fit into the new fad the jade rollers were until they faded into the past (these will too bc I love my PMD face washer but this just doesn't do enough to make me use it as much as I do my face washing sonic cleaner)..