Saw uploaded by Francesca💎👸🏽 B.Saw uploaded by Novalee R.Saw uploaded by Novalee R.

BY JAMES WAN

Obsessed with teaching his victims the value of life, a deranged, sadistic serial killer abducts the morally wayward. Once captured, they must face impossible choices in a horrific game of survival. The victims must fight to win their lives back, or die trying. Interactive Menus. Subtitles: English, Spanish.

Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
The Saw movies are extremely gory and made me feel very uncomfortable with what was asked of each of the characters. Interesting take on what life is all about, but too much for me to handle.
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What a classic! This movie was one of the first to make me really scared. Everyone dressed as the villain on Halloween. So good to watch late at night in the dark :)
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
This is one of those games that you can't stop playing even when you want to. It will get your heart racing and make you feel like you are actually in it.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One if my favorite horror movie to this day. All of the saw movies are awesome. The fact that this could actually happen in reality is the most scary part.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awesome movie! Thrills, chills, scared to leavr your house, mind f***. If you think the first one was only okay, just power though, they are incredible.
Diana L.
Love a movie series. Keeps your attention throughout the entire movie and makes you anxious for the next one. Little bloody for the young folks.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I always swore that I would never watch Saw as I'm not really into scary movies. My boyfriend at the time had me watch it and it was actually good!
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
These are definitely some of my favorite gory, anxiety inducing movies. Very interesting storyline, really keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Ashley H.
Salisbury, Pa
Well this movie was not for me. Too scary and gory. But if you like that, then you would love this movie. it just wasn't my cup of tea.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Typical game that you would expect from a movie franchise. Somewhat follows the story line. Can be scary but the quality isn't the best.