Saw uploaded by Novalee R.Saw uploaded by Novalee R.

BY JAMES WAN

Obsessed with teaching his victims the value of life, a deranged, sadistic serial killer abducts the morally wayward. Once captured, they must face impossible choices in a horrific game of survival. The victims must fight to win their lives back, or die trying. Interactive Menus. Subtitles: English, Spanish.

Jeff E.
Jeff E.
Rotonda West, FL
I love this movie. One of my favorite horror movies series of recent times. The last movie not so much cause they seemed more concerned with with 3D than actual plotline but really liked the others and not just for the gore but for the backstory. Can't wait for SAW 8 next year and hope it goes back to being simple and story based.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
This is one of those games that you can't stop playing even when you want to. It will get your heart racing and make you feel like you are actually in it.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the better "horror" movie collections. Jigsaw is one of my favorite Halloween characters and the vigilante bad guy plot is twisted. This is more of a thriller/how much gore can you take because a lot of the scenes are gruesome. Still, I do enjoy the movies. Catch them on Netflix if you haven't already or want to see it again.
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love horror movies, and obvious saw is one of my favorites. I love the killer plays with the victims, I know I look crazy 😂😂😂, but I like it. I can not wait for jigsaw this year.
Pamela Y.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
After watching Saw 1; I cannot stand them. All the torture just gets to me. I just don't care for Saw movies at all.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
Typical game that you would expect from a movie franchise. Somewhat follows the story line. Can be scary but the quality isn't the best.
Pembe V.
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
Great movie is you love horror.We actually have the whole collection. It's a great horror/suspense movie.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Good movie, very bloody. So if you're looking for a movie that is intense, suspenseful, and very bloody this movie us for you!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
Not really interesting to me that this was a very good scary movie and but personally I want to buy it I would watch it like on YouTube or Netflix but overall I do think this is a good movie if you're looking for a scary movie night
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I usually hate scary movies and hate gory movies. I'm not even sure how I got convinced to go see Saw. But the plot line made it worth it. You will be sitting on the edge of your seat biting your nails wondering what is going to happen next. But if you don't like gore, DO NOT see this movie.