Saw uploaded by Novalee R.Saw uploaded by Novalee R.Saw uploaded by Francesca๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฝ B.

BY JAMES WAN

Obsessed with teaching his victims the value of life, a deranged, sadistic serial killer abducts the morally wayward. Once captured, they must face impossible choices in a horrific game of survival. The victims must fight to win their lives back, or die trying. Interactive Menus. Subtitles: English, Spanish.

Buy on Walmart
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Compared to the other Saw movies this one was of course the making in the entire thing. I feel as if they milked this entire series. Because they saw the amount of money coming in from it. I had no idea that they made so many more after the story had ended and the man had died. But it doesn't really baffle me any considering that they like to keep things that aren't broken going. Until they break. Other than that sad fact aside. And the fact that it became a little repetitive. The movies were very grotesque and gruesome of course and it kind of would have a shock Factor. However it didn't give you a feel as if to sit back and think wow what if this were to actually happen. I think Hollywood needs to realize that a lot of us are kind of numb. And this is not the first movie that has had such horrific and morbid things in it. It just happened to be made in an earlier time frame to be seen by more eyes that have a more open and accepting mind.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
One of the better "horror" movie collections. Jigsaw is one of my favorite Halloween characters and the vigilante bad guy plot is twisted. This is more of a thriller/how much gore can you take because a lot of the scenes are gruesome. Still, I do enjoy the movies. Catch them on Netflix if you haven't already or want to see it again.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love horror movies, and obvious saw is one of my favorites. I love the killer plays with the victims, I know I look crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, but I like it. I can not wait for jigsaw this year.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Pop Culture Expert
One if my favorite horror movie to this day. All of the saw movies are awesome. The fact that this could actually happen in reality is the most scary part.
Nancy D.
I truly don't like these movies. The first one was ok- worth watching once but the sequels were awful!! I wouldn't waste my time.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
After watching Saw 1; I cannot stand them. All the torture just gets to me. I just don't care for Saw movies at all.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
The Saw movies are extremely gory and made me feel very uncomfortable with what was asked of each of the characters. Interesting take on what life is all about, but too much for me to handle.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
These are definitely some of my favorite gory, anxiety inducing movies. Very interesting storyline, really keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Pop Culture Expert
I usually hate scary movies and hate gory movies. I'm not even sure how I got convinced to go see Saw. But the plot line made it worth it. You will be sitting on the edge of your seat biting your nails wondering what is going to happen next. But if you don't like gore, DO NOT see this movie.
Diana L.
Love a movie series. Keeps your attention throughout the entire movie and makes you anxious for the next one. Little bloody for the young folks.