Savvy Traveler Jet Set Kit uploaded by Nonnie M.Savvy Traveler Jet Set Kit uploaded by Nonnie M.

BY SAVVY TRAVELER

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Completely clever combination of elite essentials. Feel first class fabulous anytime anywhere. Product kit includes: 3 speak easy smile refresher wipes, essential for everyday travel and personal use, with a single swipe kiss bad breath goodbye and say hello with confidence. 3 take offz, remarkably refreshing facial wipes. Leave makeup, oil and dirt high and dry. Sit back, relax and restore with hyper hydrating vitamin e, aloe and cucumber for a blissfully clean getaway. 3 no sweat antiperspirant wipes. Stow away your own personal bodyguard. Keep your cool even when you are hot and bothered. Clean clear and easy protection all in a remarkably convenient package. 3 in the clear super smart sky-high performance wipes. Keep your device screens and lenses perfectly clean with a swift swipe of a hand removing away streaks, dirt and lint. Packaged in the usa, TSA compliant, epa green power partner approved, carry-on friendly.

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I love this Jet set. Finally a designed beauty wipes. I feel first class, Fabulous at all times and any place. So convenient for me to carry. I never leave home without it. The wipes are so perfect that fit in my purse. I have in my gym bag and also at work. I love the no sweat. It keeps me cool and smelling clean. Speak easy. Kiss bad breath good bye. In the Klear, my eye glasses are always clean. Take Offz. I travel a lot. This is so good for removing my makeup as well as toning my face. I hate carting my make up removing cream. I recommend this to all women.