BY SAVVY TABBY

Soft cuddly 6" mice toys are perfect for cats to chew and play with. In three different color options with enticing catnip inside Fuzzy texture with long tails and big ears; each includes a hangtag Canister of 48 toys; 16 of each color Material - Catnip felt polyester Pieces - 48 pcs see more...

• Would you recommend this product?1 Answers
  • Where do you purchase these? How much are they? My cats...1 Answers
Savvy Tabby Snuggle Mice Canister - 48 Pieces

Start your review of Savvy Tabby Snuggle Mice Canister - 48 Pieces!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Pittsburg, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our cats love these. The youngest one gets it stuck on her claws which just gets her more excited because she thinks it is chasing here. Plus they are adorable little mice and make for cute pictures of the cats playing!
Waterford, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My kitties love these little mice! So does my three year old. They constantly end up in her toy box. The cats si chase them for awhile. They seem to get bored after an hour or so.
Ewa Beach, HI
My kitten absolutely loves batting these cute little mice around! It's a good thing you get a lot of them, because she always seems to loose them
My baby loves it! He plays all day with this and really enjoy it. You always find my cat running around the house with his tiny mice
Dexter, ME
My little baby (kitten) LOVES these! He plays for hours!they're reasonably priced and available at pretty much every pet store
Pittston, PA
Cat seems to really enjoy playing with these cat toys. keeps her off the counters and pawing things off the tables.
Rexford, NY
OMG these are so frickin cute! I totally want to get some of these toys for my kitties.
São Paulo
KKkkkkkkkkk isso é ótimo para brincar de pegar com um gato , é só amarrar uma linha e se divertir por horas .
Medina, TN
Where do you purchase these? How much are they? My cats love mice like these. It'd be great to have a whole canister of them.
Bedford, OH
Would you recommend this product?

Savvy Tabby Snuggle Mice Canister - 48 Pieces

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email