Savory Prime White Rawhide Twist Sticks - 5

Savory Prime White Rawhide Twist Sticks - 5" - 100 count

BY SAVORY PRIME

Features: -Dog treat-Rawhide twist-Certified and inspected-100% prime best-Natural-Available in 20-Pack or 100-Pack sizes-All Natural: Yes-Treat Type: Rawhide. Dimensions: -Overall Product Weight: 0.23 lb. see more...

Savory Prime White Rawhide Twist Sticks - 5
Savory Prime White Rawhide Twist Sticks - 5" - 100 count
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
These treats are the perfect size for my little dog, but sadly she hates them. Luckily our big dog loves them.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
My dog really likes these sticks, but goes through them quickly. She's a Rottweiler mix and we started giving them to her more like a training treat now. Once it hits the ground, that stick is gone in less than 15 minutes.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Campbell Hall, NY
i prefer to make my own but hey thats just me. n my dog like homemade raw hides anyway.
Ashura Y.
Ashura Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I have two dogs, one big and small and they love these more than anything. Keeps them company when they're just laying around doing nothing :)
Rosamaria M.
Rosamaria M.
My dogs loves these for treat I recommend it to anyone that has a teething pup or as a treat
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
My little princess loves these treats. We're constantly buying them because she goes through them so quickly
melissa b.
melissa b.
Hamilton, ON
Rawhide is actually probally one of the best bones for dogs there's nothing but good stuff in thoes bones for them highly recommend