BY SAVORY PRIME PET TREATS

Features: -Dog treat-Available in two flavors-Rawhide bone-Certified and inspected-100% prime best-Beef-Natural-Treat Type: Rawhide. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 5.75-Overall Width - Side to Side: 9.75-Overall Depth - Front to B. see more...

Zee R.
My mother is dog-sitting and she bought these beef bones. I unwrapped it from the shrink wrap (which was completely sealed) and wanted to smell the bone before giving it to the dog. I immediately noticed a smell of fertilizer. The kind of smell you would find in the fertilizer aisle at the hardware store. I let the bone sit out for a long time, and it still smells like fertilizer. I want to taste it to see what flavor it has, but I am worried because of the smell. I let the dog smell it, and he hesitated before trying to take it. I did not give it to him. Maybe I will wash it off first before giving it to him. Or maybe just give him other treats instead.
Anyone else notice a weird smell on the bones?
Sarah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Perfect size! Apparently perfect taste! Texture is great! One of the few treats my dog actually has to work at eating instead of devouring in a minute! Can last several days and she finishes every crumb!
Catherine  T.
Troutman, NC
My little one would love this so much. Especially if it's a kind of meat flavored one. I suggest getting it if your dog likes bones!!
Courtney M.
Tishomingo, OK
My german shepard DEMOLISHED these in minutes! I will definitely buy them again!