Savor Beauty Truffle Face Cream for Normal Skin 04, 2 oz.

by Savor Beauty

Papaya Extract: Hydrates skin without clogging pores. Sweet Almond: Helps skin absorb nutrients and improves texture. Vitamin E: Speeds up cellular regeneration, which helps heal scars and acne. For even lighter texture, add 1-2 drops of Savor Beauty Pumpkin Serum to balance sebum production. Normal/Combination: Rosehip: Promotes cellular regeneration, which restores elasticity. Red Raspberry: Provides natural sun protection and fights wrinkles. Rice Bran: Rich in Vitamin E, makes skin soft a.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Savor Beauty Truffle Face Cream for Normal Skin 04, 2 oz.!
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
Savor Beauty Truffle Face Cream for Normal Skin 04, 2 oz. uploaded by keely A.
Got this as a sample. I love the truffle butter face cream! It had barely any scent which I liked. All you need is a pea sized amount. These samples lasted me five days. I could tell my face was Dewey and smooth. My skin tone started to look better as well.
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta demasiado esta crema, es muy buena la recomiendo mucho. #influenster #voxbox #influenstervoxbox #InfluensterAwards2020
Natalie S.
Dallas, TX
Savor Beauty Truffle Face Cream for Normal Skin 04, 2 oz. uploaded by Natalie S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This stuff melts straight into your skin. It legit feels like it’s worth $400. I have oily skin but it makes me feel like I’m feeding nutrients right into it.
Leslie G.
Hewlett
Best facial cream ever. Only one I use for three years. Smells amazing and leaves my face feeling soft and clean.
Vannie P.
Top 5 favorite moisturizers! I have the one for dry/mature sky and it is amazing. I recently moved to a dryer climate and my skin freaked out and was severely dehydrated and ended up really dry on most days. Not only does this smell great, you don’t need a lot and my face is so hydrated. It smells fresh and clean and I even got my fiancé into this!
Alexis L.
This moisturizer is just what I need in the winter. I have combination/dry skin, and I layer this over the red raspberry serum. It smells citrusy, and leaves my skin soft the whole day. I work in the hospital where my skin tends to get dry, but this keeps it completely hydrated. It also helps in conjunction with the serum to even out my complexion, and reduce redness and scarring.

Looking for your answer?