savor beauty Pumpkin Enzyme Peel

by Savor Beauty

This gentle alpha-hydroxy-acid powerhouse dissolves dull skin for an instant glow, visibly improves texture and illuminates tone for soft, revitalized skin.

This peel is infused with 5% lactic acid, pumpkin enzymes, amino acids, and beta-carotene that brighten and help fade dark spots.

Breathe deep and let the intoxicating pumpkin spice aroma enliven your senses.

Glow-for-you ingredients

• Pumpkin Puree brightens, smooths, and softens skin
  • Lactic Acid reduces acne and appearance of fine lines
  • Gluconic Acid increases collagen and cell turnover

Recommendations

• Safe for sensitive skin
  • Remove thoroughly
  • Follow with Toning Mist to balance skin pH

Ingredients: Pumpkin Puree*. Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice*. Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate. L-lactic Acid, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract. Hydrolyzed Pumpkin Seedcake. Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract & Cell Culture Extract. Glycerin. Water. Sorbitol. Xanthan Gum. Sodium Levulinate. Sodium Gluconate. Gluconic Acid. D-Beta Fructan. Sodium Anisate. Cinnamomum Cassia Oil. Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil. Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Stem Oil. Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil. *Certified Organic

Usage:

1. Use a mask brush or clean fingers to apply an even layer of Peel to cleansed skin.
  2. Leave on for 1-3 minutes.
  3. When skin begins to tingle, remove peel thoroughly with moist cotton pads or soft towel.
  4. Spritz face with Savor Beauty Lavender Toning Mist to rebalance skin’s pH.
  5. Use once a week.

When I say pumpkin everything, I mean it!! 🎃Now I must find this pumpkin spice mask!! 😍 Anyone know where to find it?!! Happy fall!! 🍁🍃🍂 Anyone up for a follow for Follow?!
How pumpkiney does this smell?
How much is this and where can i purchase this!?
Start your review of savor beauty Pumpkin Enzyme Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Ok talk about good enough to eat! First off, the pumpkin scent is just as yummy as a pumpkin pie slice. It’s screams cozy-night-in skincare session! But other than smelling amazing, I was really happy with the result. The gel-like formula was easy to apply and felt cool and comfortable on my face. It took less than a minute to start feeling those tingly enzymes getting to work. I washed it off with cool water and instantly noticed a glow to my skin! Although the peel did leave my face feeling a bit dry, I followed with some facial mist and my fave moisturizer and I was good to go! Will happily use and reuse all winter long!
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta demasiado es lo que uso siempre cada vez que me maquillo. Lo recomiendo mucho y buen precio. #influenster
Anna S.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Pumpkin is my favorite smell for autumn, it’s feels cozy and soft) It’s a great treatment, I recommend it to my friends)It’s very gentle.
Genesis S.
Like a pumpkin spice latte for your skin, this autumnal-scented mask pairs 5 percent lactic acid with brightening pumpkin enzymes for a supercharged smoothing boost. And if you were worrying about when to fit a peel into your packed skin schedule, fret not—this potent option only takes 3 minutes.
Savi M.
Las Vegas, NV
I used a brush to apply this mask, they suggest you leave this on for 1-3 minutes. I left it on for 5 minutes because I'm a rebel & also, I forgot . I loved the tingly sensation, it did not irritate my skin in the least! I wiped it off with a damp microfiber towel. I immediately misted with a hydrating toner just like the brand suggests in order to balance out the pH levels. I really loved the way my skin felt afterwards, my skin was glowing! So far I've used this 3 times and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with the results of this mask and also, it smells amazing! ⁣⁣(This mask could legit double as aromatherapy). ⁣
Chloe W.
Dallas
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s Fall and this is pumpkin themed so you already know I had to try out this mask. It is a good price for the quality and makes your skin feel new and refreshed. Definitely glad I tried this out!
Priscila S.
Richmond, CA
Simply wonderful, I am super fan of the products of this brand, both for the beauty in packaging and for the products that are of extremely high durability !!
Antoinette R.
Wellsboro
I am so interested in trying this! The minute I saw illuminate I was intrigued lol. Can’t wait to try
kayla P.
Would love to try this product. Something like this always works with my skin. My skin is oily, so peels always help.
Sachi P.
Bartlett, IL
Best thing i ever used for my face! The peel helped my skin to be nice and smooth and clean!