Savon et Cie Triple Milled Shea Butter Enriched Bar Soap - Wild Rose Petals 7oz uploaded by Derouiche O.

BY SAVON ET CIE

Triple- milled enriched with shea butter. Lavender has a sweet, floral scent that is calming and healing. Savon et Cie products are made in the South of France, blending centuries of tradition and advanced technology. The finest ingredients are used to create luxurious blends using essential oils from botanicals found in Provence and exotic lands around the world. Made in France. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
New orleans, LA
Really strong sent. It doesn't leave my skin as hydrated as I'd like. This is more of something I would use for decoration and actually in the packaging and all it still makes a room deodorizer that last forever.
Rima P.
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just using the soap makes me feel lavish. I love the Shea butter hydration and the faint hint smell of rose petal is perfect.
Kayla R.
Naperville, Il
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great scent, all natural, affordable, gentle on the skin and keeps it feeling soft and hydrated. Definitely recommend!
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this bar soap. It's so good and leaves my hands feeling super soft and the smell is really good as well. :)
XOBABE B.
Purchased this because of the Shea butter and rose petals and it really made my skin soft Amit also smells amazing
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love rose bath soap it smells amazing. Best thing about it is that it is an all natural product.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
This is great and I recommend it to all my friends plus I love the scent of the roses
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does it come in liquid.
Ashley M.
New orleans, LA
Anything similar to dove?