BY SAVON ET CIE

Savon et cie natural, vegetable soaps are made in the south of France crafted by an age-old process using only the finest ingredients. Free of parabens and animal fats, they are triple milled and enriched with moisturizing shea butter. Our exquisite scents are derived from flower and plant essences created by distinguished perfumers in grasse, the perfume capital of the world. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelyn D.
I love oatmeal soap, very soothing on my skin and for my kids sensitive skin. I like to use this on my feet for dryness with a pumice stone, works wonders paired with lotion or Vaseline.
Price is worth it.
gloria g.
Since I turned 15, I used oatmeal soap, because it a fragance free product, works as scrub and leaves my skin soft and clean for a long time.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I'm pretty sure I discovered this at a fancy hotel and instantly fell in love with how soft my skin was.
Victoria L.
Bronx, NY
Such a great soap it leaves your skin feeling like a baby i highly recommend it
annabel s.
Oatmeal soap is amazing for your skin it's a natural exfoliant and leaves your skin feeling so soft!