BY SAVEX

Savex Savex Lip Balm Medicated With Sunscreen
  • "I can never find this in the US (so I get in Japan). BUT THIS STUFF WORKS! For quick fix on chapped lips and cold sores. People need to get on this! It is not fancy container or smell stuff, but this is the best!" in 3 reviews
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
Love this lip balm. It keeps my lips moist and soft. When my lips are chapped this is the lip balm I use. It stays on for quite awhile. It's super easy to apply. I have 4 lip balms of this right now , and when I need more I will get this brand.
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA
Love it. It really help my lips and leave the ready for a good lipstick. I apply it at night before going to sleep and when I wake up my lips are super soft and moisturized
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
Madison L.
I love this lip balm it is soooooo hydrating and my lips gets so chapped in the winter and this is so amazing and healing for my lips
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
I love the lip balm. it was smooth going on and I didn't feel like I had to keep refreshing every little bit like some other brands.
kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
Love it! It glides on smoothly and doesn't leave a greasy residue felling on my lips. It's also a good moisturizer for the lips.
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
It's ok. I don't like the taste. I wasn't really impressed with the product,there are better ones out there.
Shay A.
I really love this product and how it makes my lips feel!. I highly recommend this product
Jama S.
I have not tried this personally but I have heard nothin but excellent reviews
Laura T.
Handbag lip balm. This is the lip balm I carry with my everywhere, no not chapstick or Nivea. THIS!!! Now Nuxe is my ride or die night time but this is seriously the balm every woman should have in their purse. It is a perfect size. It keeps your lips moisturised, it helps dry, cracked lips, you can also use it as a wee primer or lip gloss. I also sometimes use it when I have cracked bits on my hands or elbows when I'm out and about and they are bothering me. Now the downside is obviously it is in a pottle, yes I get it it's unhygienic! but it is a small pottle and you're not slathering it all over your face so it is fine!
Aura A.
Is this a good lip balm?
amanda V.
Bracebridge, ON
Has anyone tried this I've never heard of this before or seen it in Canada? looking for info thanks
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal el producto?
Brianna J.
Es un buen bálsamo? Deja una sensación grasosa? Quisiera probarlo a ver como me va