BY SAVEX

Savex(R) .15 Oz Medicated Lip Balm Display. Provides quick relief for cold sores fever blisters and dry chapped lips. Each wholesale bulk discount cheap display contains 24 pieces. Active ingredients: Padimate-O Methol Camphor Salicylic Acid in special base. With sunscreen. Display is approximately 5.25 x 3 x 2 closed. Stick is approximately 2.75 x .60. Priced per piece. Made in USA see more...

Courtney B.
Huntersville , NC
Very moisturizing and hydrating lip balm. I always keep one in my purse and one in my car. I would highly recommend!
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
I think the can container works better than the stick, but still the best chapstick you can buy!
Frances P.
Leaves your lips moisturized and keepa them soft something you should always carry in your purse
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
Very moisturizing and hydrating, I always keep one around especially in the cold weather.
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI
Really good lip balm !! Great moisturizer ! Leaves lips nice and moisturized!
Andrea S.
Orlando, FL
Does this really moisturizes your lips well?

Walmart