BY SAVE ON FOODS #23 in Grocery Stores

Kylie W.
port hardy
They say that their prices are good and you have money but to me their food it sort of expensive for a store that name is “save on foods” bit because I live in a small town it’s the only grocery store here so I have to deal with it but recommend going to a different store
alexis g.
langley
The pharmacy has limited hours and often takes a little longer to fill a prescription than other pharmacies. The over the counter products are reasonably and comparably priced and often on sale if you have your save on more card.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I always get great service here. The stores are always clean and well stocked. The staff are friendly and they have a large variety of items and brands. Great to buy items when they are on sale. Great point system too.
Phoenix L.
Vancouver
Got my prescription and the first place I go to is Save-On-Foods since it is near to my home. The staffs are really friendly. However it takes a long time to wait for the medicines which I find annoying.
Sandy L.
Winnipeg, MB
Omg if you're not having your groceries delivered you're crazy. This saves me so much time when I'm in a pinch. They have recently upped their delivery charge so expect up to $13 for peak delivery times.
Judy B.
Sherwood Park, AB
Love this store. Been shopping here a very long time. I wish they had a better bakery and meat department though. I love the pharmacy and the pharmacists that work there.
Mallory S.
I do most of my grocery shopping here. It's great for variety, and their health section has really grown which is awesome! Always saving tons with the card too. Way cheaper than other grocery stores. The in house brand is affordable and not bad at all. My favourite salsa is actually their western family one that comes in a can.
Trey G.
Toronto, ON
Miss Save-On from my days living in Vancouver. Their stores are generally huge and offer great selection with a particularly good produce section. But, my favourite thing about Save-On is their delivery service - we used to have groceries delivered weekly and their drivers were always prompt and courteous and even carried tons of groceries all the way in our front door and unloaded on the kitchen counter! Such an amazing service. Ordering online is easy through their site, and you also have the option to pick up at the store (you just pull your car up to a "loading zone" in the parking lot, press a button, and someone brings out your groceries and loads them into your trunk). Huge time saver especially if you have kids!
Dariann F.
VICTORIA, BC
Love saveon! Decent produce and decent prices, I love how even if you don't sign up you can use the stores card still to get the deals though the card is definitely worth it!
Tenisha S.
Burns Lake , BC
Great store with friendly workers! I buy most of my stuff from here. I go there every day to help pick out something for dinner.. I always buy fruit from there