BY SAVE ON FOODS #25 in Grocery Stores

Miranda V.
I really like this grocery store. They have a wide variety of grocery and household items at a very reasonable price and always have many sales going on. The ad is always very easy to navigate through and offers many great coupons.
Sharon C.
maple Ridge
Each Save On Foods is different. We have one several blocks away send the pharmacist and assistants were simply phenomenal. I began going to the one closest to my home for convenience. Mistake. There always seems to be confusion over my prescriptions,they continue to get my coverage mixed up and quite frankly I find the pharmacist to be quite abrupt the last few times I visited.
Dana
Prince George
I love going to save on foods, even tho Costco or Shoppers may be a tad cheaper.. by time I use my gas to the other places and spend my time trying to find things it's bt worth it to me. .so to saver on I will continue to go! I can get my rganic fruit and veggies, and often they will have organic fed beef and chicken so I don't have to drive to the country to get it. Being able to eat healthy is my utmost importance to avoid triggering cancer in my body. Dark veggies n fruit..and organic fed meat gives me a better chance in health, and the quality save on has is always great. Thank you #SaveOnFoods
Dariann F.
Chemainus
Love saveon! Decent produce and decent prices, I love how even if you don't sign up you can use the stores card still to get the deals though the card is definitely worth it!
Victoria B.
Save On Foods Pharmacy has been my favourite pharmacy. They called me to update me on a drug I was on that would possible cause an allergic reaction. I was able to stop that drug right away and get my doctor to prescribe something that did not cause a reaction.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I always get great service here. The stores are always clean and well stocked. The staff are friendly and they have a large variety of items and brands. Great to buy items when they are on sale. Great point system too.
Sandy L.
Winnipeg, MB
Omg if you're not having your groceries delivered you're crazy. This saves me so much time when I'm in a pinch. They have recently upped their delivery charge so expect up to $13 for peak delivery times.
Mallory S.
I do most of my grocery shopping here. It's great for variety, and their health section has really grown which is awesome! Always saving tons with the card too. Way cheaper than other grocery stores. The in house brand is affordable and not bad at all. My favourite salsa is actually their western family one that comes in a can.
Trey G.
Toronto, ON
Miss Save-On from my days living in Vancouver. Their stores are generally huge and offer great selection with a particularly good produce section. But, my favourite thing about Save-On is their delivery service - we used to have groceries delivered weekly and their drivers were always prompt and courteous and even carried tons of groceries all the way in our front door and unloaded on the kitchen counter! Such an amazing service. Ordering online is easy through their site, and you also have the option to pick up at the store (you just pull your car up to a "loading zone" in the parking lot, press a button, and someone brings out your groceries and loads them into your trunk). Huge time saver especially if you have kids!
Rae B.
Crofton, BC
decent service. prices aren't too bad, especially if part of their loyalty program. good variety of products. am always satisfied when I ship there.