BY SAVE ON FOODS

Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
I really like this grocery store. They have a wide variety of grocery and household items at a very reasonable price and always have many sales going on. The ad is always very easy to navigate through and offers many great coupons.
Dana
Prince George, BC
I love going to save on foods, even tho Costco or Shoppers may be a tad cheaper.. by time I use my gas to the other places and spend my time trying to find things it's bt worth it to me. .so to saver on I will continue to go! I can get my rganic fruit and veggies, and often they will have organic fed beef and chicken so I don't have to drive to the country to get it. Being able to eat healthy is my utmost importance to avoid triggering cancer in my body. Dark veggies n fruit..and organic fed meat gives me a better chance in health, and the quality save on has is always great. Thank you #SaveOnFoods
Vanessa T.
Fort McMurray
We love Save On, they always havw great deals and the store is well laid out + it’s close to home. We go every couple of days sometimes, food is great quality and they always have what we need. Their gluten free/health aisle is great for healthy snack alternatives.
Sharon C.
maple Ridge
Each Save On Foods is different. We have one several blocks away send the pharmacist and assistants were simply phenomenal. I began going to the one closest to my home for convenience. Mistake. There always seems to be confusion over my prescriptions,they continue to get my coverage mixed up and quite frankly I find the pharmacist to be quite abrupt the last few times I visited.
Tannis S.
Delta, BC
I love shopping here for groceries or grabbing my medications, the staff is knowledgeable and able to help make sure you find or get the product you are looking for ! I return often at the local save on foods and I’m known by name so it’s super welcoming and comfortable to shop at !
Cheylynn W.
Calgary, AB
This is our favorite local pharmacy. Our pharmacists has been very helpful in helping us figure medications out for our daughter. They are very quick to refill prescriptions and are happy to call other pharmacy’s to find out if they carry something that Save on Foods doesn’t.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
A 4 star rating because I guess the prices could be better? If you’re a member of their card/point system, you can get some good deals. I just don’t go enough I guess. But I really enjoy their ethnic food section, as well as fresh seafood and Chinese food, frozen yogurt!
Victoria B.
Save On Foods Pharmacy has been my favourite pharmacy. They called me to update me on a drug I was on that would possible cause an allergic reaction. I was able to stop that drug right away and get my doctor to prescribe something that did not cause a reaction.
Megan M.
Save on us where I go to get all of my groceries and mostly all my cat food I get the whiskas adult cat dry food hairball control I find that it does help quite a bit with the hairballs for my cat she only get a few hairballs vs old cat food I use to use and she would get them almost everyday
Sherilynn G.
Big fan of the wing & perogie bars! When shopping we usually will get some on the way out! My boyfriend likes the wing bar I go for the perogies! For regular food it can be expensive, but I usually go there for the foreign food, it is more affordable.