BY SAVE MY FACE, INC.

Champagne Satin. Le Grand Pillowette. Comes with a custom. "Silk Feel" Satin removable case in our most popular Champagne color. Clear Vinyl Travel Bag & 8 minute instructional DVD included. Pillow Body & Case Machine Wash & Dry. Pillow, The Original Anti-Wrinkle Pillowette, Silky Satin. see more...

Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this pillow (it became misplaced after a trip), but it is a bit on the expensive side. There are two big reasons though that I'm not giving it 5 stars. One, the satin or silk cover needs frequent washing if you wear face creams to bed. Two, if you live in a hot climate the fabric can make you uncomfortable. On the positive side, I wasn't waking up with pillowface when using the pillow. So, there is definitely less tug on your face and hair, which may mean fewer lines and wrinkles, and less ripping out or damaging your hair in your sleep.
hajar e.
Los Angeles, CA
This pillow was highly recommeded by an influencer on youtube, she says its soft and good to keep your face clean and fresh, i really want to try it out even if the price seems pretty expensive, i believe its worth it.
Natalie M.
This pillow is great to keep your face fresh and clean. It also helps with staying off your face and creating wrinkles.
Wendy L.
Ottawa, ON
Any idea how much this sells for?
April B.
Hazard, KY
Can this b washed
Dana M.
How can this possibly help for wrinkles? I'm open to trying new things..just curious how it helps with that
Karina M.
Bellevue, WA
I have been wanting for a "beauty" pillow case for so long, I found this one and I'm wondering how exactly this shape works, because as far as I can see in the picture, this pillow is not the regular shape.
Hilary H.
Toronto, ON
How effective is this and similar products (silk pillow cases) for keeping hair and skin smooth? Am thinking of switching.