BY SAVE MY FACE, INC.

White- 100% Cotton 250. La Petite Pillowette . Includes a custom 250 thread Count 100% cotton with Sateen Finish removable case in White. Clear Vinyl Travel Bag & 8 minute instructional DVD included.   Pillow Body & Case Machine Wash & Dry. La Petite Cotton Pillowette, White. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "it wouldn't work very well though if I rolled around" in 1 review
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
So when I saw this online I had to try it, I slept with it for a month or two, it smaller then I thought and does help my neck have proper posture while I slept. In return it did mess with my ability to sleep and it didn't stay on my bed long. Not worth the $$.
Tracy B.
BRICK, NJ
I like the idea of it. but it wasn't really worth it. didn't seem to work that well. And it wasn't very comfortable. better off just sleeping on your back to prevent wrinkles on your face from the pillow
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This would work great because I always sleep on my side and my face feels smashed. it wouldn't work very well though if I rolled around
K M.
It was ok but not worth the money
Dayana R.
Dallas, TX
It's okay i like it!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you use this product for?
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
What exactly does this do?
kamila m.
Does this really prevent wrinkles? It seems to be good if it Works.
Katt P.
Lethbridge , AK
Does this actually work or is it a gimmick ?
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I am so interested in this pillow and believe I will purchase one now after reading all the amazing reviews on Influenster! Thanks y'all for all the feedback. Keep it up! I trust Influenster for the best feedback on all of the products I'm thinking of purchasing.