Save-A-Lot

by Save-A-Lot

I see, some of you have to bag your own groceries. We don't have to worry about that down here they bag them for you, but we do have to pay .50 to rent a cart. Do you all have this at your stores?
Start your review of Save-A-Lot!
How would you rate this product?
Very cheap i can find pretty much everything generic for a really great price. The inly thing i don't like is that the produce goes bad fairly quickly
Albany, NY
Supermercado bien económico en mo estado es uno de los mejores en precio y calidad todo muy bueno me gusta mucho hacer mi compra en este supermercado
Mentor, OH
Good, cheap products. I would not buy their meat, but I would get most of everything else. Some stores I have been into need a good cleaning though.
I love this store. There are certain items I buy regularly here because they’re good quality and less expensive than similar items at other stores.
Detroit
I just discovered that their large bags of cat food cost about the same as a small bag anywhere else. I'll be getting kittys food here from now on
I usually shop here for cheap vegetables and fruits. My favorite is when they have watermelon for $2.99. But the rest of the quality seems poor.
Stephens City, VA
Amazing value for your money. We would shop more often if it was closer to home. If you are a coupon user you can get some things almost free!
I love this store and would recommend it to anyone I know. the prices are amazing. the customer service is good and it is well organized.
Fredericktown
Save a lot is an amazing store that you can literally save a lot of money at especially when you are doing bulk grocery shopping!
I love coming here. They have a great selection of things at an affordable price, which is good if you’re shopping on a budget.