Savannah Smiles® Girl Scout Cookies

by Girl Scouts of America

Crisp, zesty lemon wedge cookies dusted with powdered sugar. When you purchase a box of our zesty, lemon-flavored cookies dusted with powdered sugar, you're helping a girl learn money management. She handles money, keeps records, even tracks orders—activities that are essential to running a successful business.

Will these be available this year? I've never seen them before
Do these cookies taste good, I've been wanting to try them.
Ive never seen these ones. Are they like a sugar cookie?
Start your review of Savannah Smiles® Girl Scout Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Kaytlyn A.
Crescent city , CA
Ugh these are my guilty pleasure. They are so good and basically melt in your mouth!
Ruby P.
San Antonio, TX
These are the best have tart lemon taste, and powdery outside is the best. Cant get enough of them
Selena R.
Peoria, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These have a beautiful refreshing lemon flavor. I love the sweet powdered sugar to go with the sour lemon. They are way to crunch for me though. I wish they were more of a melt away for spongey sort of cookie. Or maybe a Turkish delight texture.
Sara L.
Bowling Green, KY
My favorite Girl Scout cookies. I am not huge on chocolate and these are such a nice light treat.
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg I was actually impressed. These are delicious and I almost ate the whole box at once. They are try and surprisingly i loved them and normally I’m not a lemon person.
Angela D.
Etowah, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They didn’t make them this year:( . I really liked this version of cookies. Money also goes to a good organization. Helps young girls. Cookies and sweet and satisfying. Really wish they would bring these back.
Torii P.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Oh. My. God. My mouth is watering just thinking about these! This was my first year trying them and they are delicious 😍 A perfect zest of lemon and the powder sugar adds a nice texture. I do wish they were a little softer but hey they’re still good!
Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
Love these they taste amazing but they need to find a way to make them less powdery cause it gets everywhere
Sarah K.
I love these. There amazing but there aren't that many in a box unfortunately and they are quite pricey.
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
Hooolllyyyyy guacamole are these cookies delicious. The powdered sugar on the outside is mmm yes girl and then the hard lemony cookie like I'm dead I could eat the whole box in fact I have #noshame love love love