Savannah Bee Rosemary Lavender Royal Jelly Body Butter

Savannah Bee Rosemary Lavender Royal Jelly Body Butter

Soothe and rejuvenate your skin with this moisturizing Savannah Bee Rosemary Lavender Royal Jelly Body Butter. Soothe and rejuvenate your skin with this moisturizing Savannah Bee Rosemary Lavender Royal Jelly Body Butter. Contains all four hive ingredients: Royal Jelly, Beeswax, Propolis, Honey Ultra-rich formula melts into skin with no greasy after-feel Rosemary Lavender fragrance can help sustain attention during long-term tasks Rosemary Lavender scent Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Cruelty-free, Gluten free NUT ALLERGENS: Carya Illinoensis (Pecan) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter SOY ALLERGENS: Tocopherol as potential source (sometimes derived from soy) 6.7 oz. / 190 gHOW TO USE Apply liberally to body as needed. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: female. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Savannah Bee Rosemary Lavender Royal Jelly Body Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Savannah Bee Rosemary Lavender Royal Jelly Body Butter uploaded by STEPHANIE C.
This body butter has completely changed my skin..My skin has always been dry but taking 3 different medications has severely dried my skin 🏜 I found this half price and the description reeled me in...so I've been using everyday for a week or so maybe skipping a day here and there. The results are mind blowing 🀯 to me!!...My skin has never been able to retain moisture from any lotions,body butters, and so on. I will say this product is definitely worth your buck!! A little pricey.... but who cares its totally worth it!!

Looking for your answer?