BeautyHairHair ProductsThe Savannah Bee Company
Savannah Bee Honey Shampoo with Royal Jelly 8 oz

Savannah Bee Honey Shampoo with Royal Jelly 8 oz

by The Savannah Bee Company

Drench your hair with Savannah Bee's nutrient-rich Honey and Royal Jelly Shampoo. Honey is known for cleansing and moisturizing properties and royal jelly is full of protein, amino acids and lipids promoting strong and beautiful hair. This shampoo is sulfate free. The lemongrass and spearmint essential oils will awaken and invigorate your senses naturally. For a full honeybee inspired experience, pair it with Savannah Bee's Honey and Propolis Conditioner. Savannah Bee offers all-natural, paraben and petroleum free products that are never tested on animals. Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Savannah Bee Honey Shampoo with Royal Jelly 8 oz!
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
I love Savannah Bee products, if that wasn't apparent from my other reviews on some of their items. This one was no exception. It tingled when I applied it, and did not take much to clean my short hair. I will say, my only complaint is that it was more watery than I expected and would practically pour out of the bottle so I had to be careful to not get too much at once. I'm not sure if I had a bad batch, let it sit too long before using it, or that's just how it is supposed to be. Regardless, I still loved it, and how it left my head and hair feeling. I used it with the coordinating shampoo.

Looking for your answer?