Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey

by The Savannah Bee Company

I currently use the Royal Jelly Body Butter as a moisturizer for my face and love it. Will this be comparable or more for an entire body emollient?
Start your review of Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey!
Lakeland, FL
Whenever I go to Disney Springs, or to Savannah I buy this and the Honeycomb. I love their honey, especially the tupelo flavor. It's rich and sweet and taste delicious with salty cheese or on an English muffin for breakfast. Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey
Organic, No Special Diet
Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey is delicious. It is great to drizzle lightly over cheese to enjoy with wine. I also enjoy it with oatmeal in the morning. I love that Savannah Bee Company give back to the community too.
No Special Diet
Vermilion, OH
Absolutely love Savannah Bee 🐝 Tupelo Honey as well as the Lavender and Rosemary honey 🍯 I love adding them to my favorite ☕️ tea and I use them in recipes as well. Incredible flavor with all of the nutrients of raw cold filtered honey ❤️️
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Chattanooga, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Savannah Bee is a really ethical and sustainable company that heals the bee community while providing amazing quality honey and products infused with beeswax etc. This Tupelo honey is ecpecially delicious. I also love their body washes and Earl Grey lip balm. <3
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Trussville, AL
I tried a sample of this and fell in love! It's a silky smooth honey that tastes soooo good! It does come in a rather big bottle but don't let it scare you! I feel you can use this in any good recipe.
Stockholm, Hägersten
Visited their store while in Savannah, GA. Tupelo honey is exquisite, I don't use any other honey. If you're ever in the neighborhood, try their honey wine (mead).
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey uploaded by Leah F.
A delicious product from a lovely company. By buying here you support the renewal of honey bees after all the loss to colony collapse.
No Special Diet
Olympia , WA
This is the best honey! I love to add it to my tangerine zinger tea! It's not your ordinary honey