Savannah Bee Company Certified Organic Earl Grey Beeswax Lip Balm, 0.15-Ounce uploaded by Kayla E.Savannah Bee Company Certified Organic Earl Grey Beeswax Lip Balm, 0.15-Ounce uploaded by Leah T.Savannah Bee Company Certified Organic Earl Grey Beeswax Lip Balm, 0.15-Ounce uploaded by Allie P.

BY THE SAVANNAH BEE COMPANY

Savannah Bee Company Inc, Lip Balm, Earl Grey, 0.15 oz (4.2 g) see more...

Melanie M.
Burnsville
Love this stuff. The texture & aroma are both wonderful. I love that it's a natural product. It's not greasy or clumpy or sticky. Just a nice, emollient feel. The nearest Savannah Bee Co is about 3 hours away, so I buy a few every time we visit Gatlinburg.
Leah T.
Woodbridge, VA
This product is great! I didn’t expect the scent to be as strong as it was but as a lover of earl grey tea i was impressed!
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
The BEST lip balm out there. It's so moisturizing and comes in a lot of different flavors, but this one is my favorite! It goes on smooth and instantly helped my dry lips out. It seemed to last a long time while eating, drinking and talking. Highly recommend!
Kayla E.
Ashburn, VA
Literally the only thing of chapstick that I will continually purchase! I love that it’s all organic and natural and it actually works! The smell is a major plus! I purchase mine from Whole Foods!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Savannah Bee Company has consistently amazing products. I know that no matter what I purchase, it's going to be amazing. I was loyal to Burt's Bees for a long time but switched a couple of years back because of how amazing this lip balm is. It will leave your lips feeling soft and refreshed without any beeswax residue left behind. There are many scents but I think this and Peppermint are the best!
Allie P.
Gardendale, AL
This may be my hands down favorite lip balm to date. Not only is the flavor and scent of this baby absolutely wonderful, it's subtle in the best way possible. It leaves my lips soft, moisturized and silky without making me feel oily.
Erin P.
I buy lip balm from Savannah Bee every time I see a store (I also like the mint julep flavor - it has mint in it so it feels like it is plumping my lips a bit). The earl grey is a unique flavor and isn't overwhelming. The moisturizing is good but is a little thicker than usual lip balm, so it's great for winter.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
My favorite lip balm EVER! earl grey is my fave tea and now my fave lip balm. it's so smooth, it's all natural AND it's made in my hometown!! it's a great price as well. I keep a tube in every room. can't go without it
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I used to live in Savannah so this product is everywhere. I bought it at Whole Foods and I enjoyed it until I lost it. The earl grey isn't very noticeable but it is a nice smooth chopstick comparable to burts bees.
Kathleen D.
Richmond, VA
I use this stuff daily. I was recently in Savannah so I stocked up with a 7-pack for $20. I love the Wild blackberry and regular honey flavors the most but they're all awesome. By far, my favorite chapstick!