Savannah Bee Co. Savannah Bee Honey Lotion - Blackberry 8 oz uploaded by Jessica M.Savannah Bee Co. Savannah Bee Honey Lotion - Blackberry 8 oz uploaded by Rachel P.Savannah Bee Co. Savannah Bee Honey Lotion - Blackberry 8 oz uploaded by Rachel P.

BY THE SAVANNAH BEE COMPANY

Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
This is a really nice hand cream it doesn't have a very strong smell but it works very well. Especially when it's cold outside I honestly wouldn't use any other hand cream except for this.
Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
I love products by Savanah bee co, especially this lotion. It smells amazing and had helped heal and soften my elbows which is where I have the most issues. Plan on re buying this in the future, and recommending it to friend and family.
Rachel P.
I love this company. Their products are made with natural ingredients that compliment your skin and hair and leave them feeling soft and supple. I prefer to use their Tupelo Honey - Honey Body Lotion. It works great to moisturize my skin after shaving.
Olivia K.
Orlando, FL
My absolute favorite lotion. Hands down. I use it every time after I shower. It’s not too thick but it isn’t too thin either. Right in the middle. Leaves my skin sooo smooth and radiant. Worth the $10!!!
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
I love ANY and all Savannah Bee products, and this one is no exception. The smell seems to be divisive - some love it, some hate it! To me it smells like berries picked in the summer, and it's just as moisturizing as everything else from this line. Absolutely worth the $$!
Kayla C.
I love love love this stuff. It smells great & is currently my favorite lotion. They're all about natural ingredients, no animal testing, & no parabens.
Leah V.
I love the Savannah Bee Company, the prices are just so high!! The lotion has a very nice smell but I do feel a bit "slimy" afterwords.
Jessica M.
Dubai, Dubai
I got the “orange blossom” I’m not a fan of citrus fragrances and this lotion has a strong scent of oranges! That’s the only reason I gave it one less star. I do love it though cause it leaves my skin baby soft and lingers on me all day long Savannah Bee Co. Savannah Bee Honey Lotion - Blackberry 8 oz