BY THE SAVANNAH BEE COMPANY

Savannah Bee Beeswax Heel Balm is the perfect treatment for areas of intensely dry, cracked, and damaged skin. You will love the fresh natural tangerine-spearmint scent. Apply to elbows, heels, feet, and all other sensitive dry spots and begin the... see more...

Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
Well this is not the night cream I was looking for but this heel balm saved my heels! Dry and cracked heels is also hereditary for me so it is really hard to prevent but this balm has helped me so much by moisturizing my feet
Liz N.
I recently bought this on sale and have been very pleased with my results. The balm is nourishing and not greasy feeling at all. I switch between this and the sol de Janeiro foot cream.
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
I purchased this product online, not sure how much I paid for it or where exactly I purchased it from. It has lasted forever and is a wonderful product. It has made a different on the heels of my feet. I apply of the night before I go to sleep. I even apply to my elbows!

I will repurchase this product over and over!
Anita G.
Lexington, KY
Savannah Bee Heel Balm is amazing! It goes on really lightly, which is great for summer. I was shocked at how instantly it softened my rough heels and how long-lasting it is. My favorite feature is that it comes in a stick, which means you can use it anywhere because you don't have to wash your hands immediately after using.

back