BY SAUZA

Irie G.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
It has a great taste. Easier to go down for me and the after taste is not bad at all. I prefer this one over the clear. Put it in the freezer and take a shot with some lime wedges and you enjoy the night.
Jaimee H.
Troy
Great ,  best tequila i think ive had in a really long time. I used to b a bartender so i actually know a lot about to tequilia. Its very smooth not to bitter or overwhelming i guess youd say. Price is very reasonable if buying from a liquor store more expensive obvously when gettin it from a bar.
Casey C.
I will be having to say I got to give this one a four-star simply because that I'm not saying it's delicious as the last salsa but it is very good it has the way of a smooth taste it's very light it's not as heavy as the other one but then again the other one is way more potent than this one is way more subtle and laid-back and you could just have a good time but you're not going to turn up too much but you will feel the heavy dose of high alcohol percentage so definitely keep yourself in mind slow your roll when you guzzle this down
Kyle S.
Long Beach
sauza tres generaciones is very good tequilla. it is is a high end tequilla that is very very very smooth. it is a bit spendy so its a bottle to keep stashed in your cabinet for occaisions. the bottle is lovely and a crowd pleaser. i would buy again
hannah p.
This is an EXCELLENT Tequila. There's no added stuff in Tres Generaciones. What I taste is distilled agave which is fantastic in itself and the longer it's aged the more mature the flavor based on the type of wood barrels used. Although when the distillery has been around for generations the result is perfection. Tres is one of the best Tequila's I've experienced to date.
Bottom line is Tres is one of the better Tequilas on the market.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this tequila because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great mixed with a mixer of your choice and has great flavor alone! Would definitely recommend this!
Leann N.
Lytle
Very smooth tequila! I always enjoy the great flavor. Me and my family always do shots for new years. And never buy another brand. To me it does not have that kring tequila usually has.
Carmen H.
Bayamon
Its a good Tequila, It is amber and its aroma has notes of toasted oak, slightly cooked agave and a slight note of caramel and vanilla. In your palate ii feels complex and silky. Very balanced with brown sugar flavor and a smooth and smoky finish.

Is it the best no. I'm not a big fan of Sauza.
Lety L.
Palmdale
Unfortunately i only got a small taste of this beautiful bottle as it broke. From what i tasted keep in mind it was only a shot its one of those that definitely doesnt make you cringe when u taste it on your tongue.
Reina H.
One of my favorites. Especially if it comes straight from Mexico. It’s one of the smoothest tequilas that I have tasted. Very good and a little pricey but worth. It.