BY SAUZA #78 in Tequila

Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this tequila because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great mixed with a mixer of your choice and has great flavor alone! Would definitely recommend this!
Yvette V.
Orlando, FL
The smoothest most subtle flavors are found in this tequila. You can sip it and truly enjoy the flavors of this potent tequila. You can taste the difference in this one. I would one hundred percent recommend you give this tequila a try. I will always buy this.
Letty E.
shorewood
Very smooth tequila and very good quality. It is on the higher end of tequilas. Very good to sip slowly. There is no after burn when you drink it unlike most tequilas I have tried. I would highly recommend it to all faithful tequila drinkers.
Karla J.
If you are looking for good quality Tequila try this one.
"Instructions" leave it in the freezer for a few hours, serve in a glass with ice, add a splash of sparkling water "mineral" add lime drops
..voila enjoy!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Sauza Tres Generaciones is warm and very full of flavor. The finish is EXTREMELY smooth and is very versatile. You can enjoy it on the rocks or turn your favorite tequila cocktail into something truly special.
M Christina M.
This had a smoky quality and almost seemed like a whiskey. I tried this as part of a tasting and felt it was smooth. Hard to say after a few tastings what other attributes it had.
Ellie B.
I've only had this once but it was pretty good. Not something i would waste in a margarita that is for sure. Im typically not a fan of darker tequila but this was really good
Myriah N.
West Hills, CA
I am a tequila drinker some people do vodka i drink tequila neat no fruits or salt.I enjoy the taste of a good tequila [product:sauza-tres-generaciones-anejo-tequila-] is my jam! Its my go to tequia. I usually go for Anejo but I also love [product:sauza-tres-generaciones-reposado-tequila-] they make me happy. After being in the bar business for years I've had pretty much every tequila there is my bartender friends continually will have me try the "new best thing" and I keep going back to my Tres. I will never understand why people adore Patron or why their price point is so high for such a sub par tequila. Not only is Tres smooth and a damn good tequila its price point is reasonable its a top shelf tequila for people who love a good tequila. I highly recommend a bottle of tres before a bottle of patron any day. Drink the good stuff not the over priced over hyped stuff!
Gabriela P.
Lancaster, CA
Sauza Tres Generaciones Anejo Tequila is the smoothest tequila on the market. You definitely get what you pay for. Life is short. Don't settle. This is the tequila that will change your life forever!!
•Xo° 🤙.
Huntington Pk, CA
Looking for a tequila to just take in shot after shot, this is the one!! Its a very decent tequila for the price point. I honestly do not think it's pricey ans on the plus side you can find it almost everywhere. I do suggest you have this on your liquor table net time you have a party.