BY SAUZA

• Has anyone tried this? looks good! would love to hear som...1 Answers
Ruthie N.
Sometimes I need to change a little bit the flavors when I'm grilling chicken, pork or meat and this is amazing it has a tangy citrus flavor with a tequila in it which just make the food even better, you can also marinate for many hours to have a deep flavor.
Kassie P.
Perfect for those who love to cook and have good tasting foods! Perfect for BBQ and just for overall good flavor and taste
Christy C.
Great mix! I would recommend it if you like tequila sunrises. Great for summer! Great with Mexican food! Great value!
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
OMG some people reviewed this as if it was a DRINK!! Even somebody said it's a SMOOTH VODKA lol. Anyway, this is a MARINADE people and in my opinion it is ok. It didn't meet my expectations though. I was expecting a much tangy flavour. It did give my chicken a nice and different taste. Good flavour. Not easy to find here in Canada. Super easy to use!
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
I loved this drink! It is simply one of my favorites, I buy whenever I can and I love to use it in special moments. I recommend 100000000% to drink lovers. The taste is unique and extremely pleasant and matches with any snack! Loved it !!!!!!!!!
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
I really like this that being said tequila is one of my favourites so I might be a little bias. It's tastes so lovely and is ever so unique. Truly adore.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Sabemos que la comida necesita de unos muy buenos condimentos para lograr ese sazón delicioso y que más que usar los mejores del mercado!!
Emma J.
Delicious marinade! I may be biased as I love anything with tequila, but the flavor is just incredible, such a good marinade for bbqs!
Harneet T.
Surrey
So good 😍 Worth the price and such a nice hint of lime. Perfect to try something different and mix things up!
Grieta A.
Has anyone tried this? looks good! would love to hear some feedback.