BY SAUZA #21 in Tequila

Sauza Silver Tequila
  • "For the price I think this is a great tequila to use in mixed drinks, especially in margaritas, when hosting larger parties this is always a good choice due to the price and quality. " in 1 review
  • "cant go wrong with sauza-tequila!" in 1 review
Amanda T.
Smithville
Great clear smooth tequila. Love this with margaritas and great value for the flavor you get out of the less expensive tequilas. I purchased this brand quite a bit when I ran the bar very popular. I would consider it more of a call tequila than a top shelf with a top shelf flavor!!
Trina H.
Sauza Silver is my favorite tequila because it’s extremely smooth and very affordable. The packaging is great, along with the taste. It almost seems too inexpensive for its high quality. My go-to shot at my local bar is a shot of Sauza Silver chased with a shot of pickle juice (we call it a Tickle.) Highly recommend!!!
Emily W.
Cedar Rapids
Listen, I once drank half a bottle of this and made some painfully regrettable decisions. To Sauza’s defense, I was mixing my liquors that night. Anyway, turned me off tequila completely for about 5 years. I missed it too much eventually though. Ride or die for when I’m not down to spend more than $20
Jordan B.
Pembroke Pines
Not my favorite tequila, but it’s good for the price point. I’d prefer to have this one mixed into a margarita rather than on its own. It’s quite affordable and it’s used at the restaurant that I work at for our $5 margaritas. Neither good nor bad, just an okay tequila.
Jennifer B.
Babylon, NY
This tequila is AMAZING, on its own or mixed into a cocktail. While it's only slightly more expensive than I wish it was (as a cheap liquor connoisseur) I still vote that it's worth it when compared to other brands. Will definitely be buying again in the future!
Samantha W.
Visalia
Sauza Silver Tequila is a good cheap tequila, we only use this tequila for mixing in drinks and not for shots. The packaging is simple and to the point. It’s not a super high quality tequila but it still goes down smooth and we always buy it for parties.
Christian M.
Columbia
I personally love how smooth this tequila is. It’s my favorite for mixed drinks or even by itself. Definitely one of my usuals. This and Jose Cuervo are my favorites. It’s also very good in Jell-O shots. Much preferred over vodka in them. You can hardly taste it.
✨Ari J.
Victorville
One of my favorite cheap tequilas. You can get it for like $10 bucks. Last a long time because a little goes a long way. Wouldn’t recommend drinking alone or in shots taste really good mixed with any juice.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A fair tequila at a great price. This goes well in a blended margarita on a happy, sunny day! It has lovely packaging and stores well. Obviously it is not as amazing as higher shelf tequila, but it is an excellent option for tequila lovers on a budget.
Mercedes M.
Ramsey
We like to think of ourselves as tequila connoisseurs- we shoot it, mix it, & make 'real' homemade margarita's with it. We cannot say enough good things about Sauza's Blue Silver 100% Blue Agave Tequila- it is without question our favorite. When comparing it against the competition it tastes better (even better than your famous Patron), it's affordable and it comes in sizes for every occasion .75, 1L, & 1.75l. - If you like Tequila and you haven't tried this, you must! Thank me later!
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Is this good for Jell-O shots?
Maria J.
Vallejo , CA
Is this a good tequila for shots?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
How expensive is this tequila?