BY SAUZA #35 in Tequila

• "cant go wrong with sauza-tequila!" in 1 review
  • "For the price I think this is a great tequila to use in mixed drinks, especially in margaritas, when hosting larger parties this is always a good choice due to the price and quality. " in 1 review
Delia H.
Delia H.
Greensboro, NC
I got this work it back I was planning to have it never ended up having it. However what I did have that night was a great time with my Sauza tequila! My wife and I kicked back play the couple drinking games and really enjoyed ourselves. It's got a nice smooth taste so light salt no lime was necessary. I will say we managed to empty an entire bottle and not being belligerently drunk so I don't know if it's a weaker tequila or we just have a high tolerance overall though great buy for the price.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
Loooove Sauza! Silver tequila is especially delicious since it can go with anything and not have that super over powering taste. Sauza makes great tequila, its one of the ONLY brands I buy, a perfect example that expensive is best. Totally affordable, you can buy just about anywhere and smooth enough to take shots, light enough to use in mixed drinks.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Arlington, TX
I am not a heavy drinker but like to keep some alcohol on hand should I decide I want a mixed drink. Sauza has a great tasting tequila and it works great in my margaritas or other mixed drinks I am making at the time. It is reasonable priced and I recommend it next time you are looking for a quality tequila that won't break your budget.
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Sauza Silver Tequila I was recently introduced too and would probably buy it myself for my home. It was very smooth and flavorful but did not have that intense, noticable tequila flavor that is often times too much. It was perfect in a margarita, it added great subtle tasteful flavor and not bitterness or a punch.
Hillary Swingle R.
Hillary Swingle R.
Zanesville, OH
They don't say one tequila two tequila three tequila floor for nothing. Tequila gets the job done time and time again when you're trying to get drunk and have fun! When I'm drinking tequila I don't care what kind it is after the first show so even though sauza isn't the best taste it gets the job done!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Grayson, GA
This is a middle-of-the-road tequila. I'd use it in mixed drinks with stronger flavors, like a margarita. Not as good with lighter flavors, as the taste isn't nearly as good as better tequilas. If you're looking for a great tequila to use in better cocktails, try Partida.
brittany b.
brittany b.
This tequila is so smooth!It is a cheaper brand but you can't tell that much.It has a good flavor,smell,and taste.I have tried many different high end brands and many cheaper brands and this is my good medium.I would recommend this to people who want a good alternative!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Sauza Silver Tequila is one of the best silver tequilas on the market today. It has a smooth taste, with no bitterness at all. It's great for shots or for making mixed drinks, expecially margaritas! I would definatly buy this tequila again, it is one of our favorites.
Mamie H.
Mamie H.
South Bend, IN
i didnt like this at all. the smell alone now makes me queezy. i had a hard time getting my stomach to agree with this product. it went down so hot i felt as if my insides were on fire. i was forced at a party to take two shots and i believe that was two shots to many
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I'm more of a gold tequila fan but this silver tequila tastes just as great! I love the sauza brand as well because they provide quality tequila for a low price! Can't beat it! These are really good in margaritas and I also love using it when making a Tequila sunrise!
laura g.
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Is this good for Jell-O shots?
Maria J.
Maria J.
Vallejo, Ca
Is this a good tequila for shots?