BY SAUZA

Sauza Silver Tequila
  • "For the price I think this is a great tequila to use in mixed drinks, especially in margaritas, when hosting larger parties this is always a good choice due to the price and quality. " in 1 review
  • "cant go wrong with sauza-tequila!" in 1 review
Nikole L.
This stuff is super adorable and also very tasty. Goes very well with mixed cocktails. But I will be honest it is not a shooter or sipper kind of tequila. It has to be mixed with something to enjoy. This one does tend to have that burn. But like I said it’s great if your having a party and making a punch bowl of margaritas. Won’t break the budget but it’s not the smoothes for sipping.
Emily W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Listen, I once drank half a bottle of this and made some painfully regrettable decisions. To Sauza’s defense, I was mixing my liquors that night. Anyway, turned me off tequila completely for about 5 years. I missed it too much eventually though. Ride or die for when I’m not down to spend more than $20
💋Mrs.Flores💋 F.
San Marcos
Not a big fan. It’s more on the watery side with a harsh burn at the end of the shot. We have not bought this recently as we didn’t enjoy it. It is on the cheaper side, but not what my palate would crave. To each their own on this bottle, but i would not have my friends or family buy this.
Kelly P.
Sauza Silver Tequila is a really good tequila for the price and I like the look of the package.  It makes great margaritas and is inexpensive and can be found at Costco.  It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again.  I recommend this product.
Jen B.
Henderson, NV
This tequila is AMAZING, on its own or mixed into a cocktail. While it's only slightly more expensive than I wish it was (as a cheap liquor connoisseur) I still vote that it's worth it when compared to other brands. Will definitely be buying again in the future!
✨Ari J.
Victorville
One of my favorite cheap tequilas. You can get it for like $10 bucks. Last a long time because a little goes a long way. Wouldn’t recommend drinking alone or in shots taste really good mixed with any juice.
Christian M.
Columbia
I personally love how smooth this tequila is. It’s my favorite for mixed drinks or even by itself. Definitely one of my usuals. This and Jose Cuervo are my favorites. It’s also very good in Jell-O shots. Much preferred over vodka in them. You can hardly taste it.
Amanda W.
Waco, TX
I generally don’t like tequila, but this stuff is excellent! I would drink it if I was out with friends over the bigger brands, because it’s smooth. High five to the company for the quality and affordability. They really nailed it with this great tequila.
Maddy S.
Everett, WA
A fair tequila at a great price. This goes well in a blended margarita on a happy, sunny day! It has lovely packaging and stores well. Obviously it is not as amazing as higher shelf tequila, but it is an excellent option for tequila lovers on a budget.
Noah W.
I've had a fare share of different kinds of tequila. It's my favorite go to liquor, but that being said, I am pretty particular about the tequila I drink. I don't drink gold, and I don't drink Jose. Both leave a bad taste in my mouth that I can't get rid of for the rest of the night. I was lucky to try Sauza's Silver Tequila and haven't had anything else since. It's smooth and has a great taste that I can enjoy by itself but it's even better with some pineapple juice mixed in.
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Is this good for Jell-O shots?
Maria J.
Vallejo , CA
Is this a good tequila for shots?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
How expensive is this tequila?