BY SAUZA #46 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
  • "cant go wrong with sauza-tequila!" in 1 review
  • "For the price I think this is a great tequila to use in mixed drinks, especially in margaritas, when hosting larger parties this is always a good choice due to the price and quality. " in 1 review
Mercedes M.
Ramsey
We like to think of ourselves as tequila connoisseurs- we shoot it, mix it, & make 'real' homemade margarita's with it. We cannot say enough good things about Sauza's Blue Silver 100% Blue Agave Tequila- it is without question our favorite. When comparing it against the competition it tastes better (even better than your famous Patron), it's affordable and it comes in sizes for every occasion .75, 1L, & 1.75l. - If you like Tequila and you haven't tried this, you must! Thank me later!
chloé k.
Brooklyn
Honestly cannot beat this for the price - get the yummy tequila taste without the aftertaste sharpness and cringe-worthy component that other cheaper tequilas can offer. Great to mix, honestly can have over ice with a splash of like juice.
Madison L.
Colfax, NC
Sauza is my favorite brand of tequila, especially the silver! This tequila goes great in mixed drinks or margaritas, as well as tequila shots! It had great flavor and is comparable to high end tequilas as far as value goes.
Jackie B.
This tequila is great for making margaritas out of it. It is my go to tequila when I need to restock my cabinet. It is also a good tequila if you like taking shots of it. For the price it is very tough to beat the quality.
Haley P.
Mayville, ND
My husband and I really enjoy Sauza Silver Tequila. It's great for margaritas and other mixed drinks. Not our favorite for tequila shots. Super affordable. You can find it at most liquor stores.
Jasmine D.
Los Angeles, CA
Sauza Silver is actually one of my favorite tequilas!  You can find it at any grocery store or liquor store and for a great price!  The price point is what makes it so hard to pass on, but it's also smoother than other tequilas in that same price bracket.  It's great to drink neat, but exceptional in Margaritas!
Kim L.
Marana, AZ
VERY smooth tequila and goes down smooth. The flavor is exceptional and always makes me want to buy it again and again. I will never buy any other tequila if I can help it. The price is cheap, but the flavor is not. I would recommend this to others in a heartbeat and actually got a good friend to start buying Sauza!
Ashley S.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I have learned that you truly do get what you pay for. I bought a bottle of this one night because it was cheap and I was craving tequila. Big mistake! The flavor of this tequila made me sick. I bought the bottle over a year ago and it continues to sit in my freezer because I just cannot bring myself to drink it.
Morgan T.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert
In terms of cheap tequilas, this one is up there for me. It's definitely not on the level of nice tequilas, but sometimes you are just going to a college party and you really don't deserve anything nice and here is the brand because you've not stooped so low as to accept like, idk, worse tequila.
Nicole L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the PERFECT tequila for making margaritas! It is an affordable silver tequila, which is the best for mixing into cocktails. Even though I wouldn't recommend it on it's own, I would suggest this any day for a party when you're making margaritas on the rocks. Just don't forget the salt!
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Is this good for Jell-O shots?
Maria J.
Vallejo, Ca
Is this a good tequila for shots?