BY SAUZA

Sauza Silver Tequila
  • "For the price I think this is a great tequila to use in mixed drinks, especially in margaritas, when hosting larger parties this is always a good choice due to the price and quality. " in 1 review
  • "cant go wrong with sauza-tequila!" in 1 review
Kayla W.
Fishers
Sauza is okay for what it’s worth . Of course you get what you pay for . The only thing I really don’t enjoy about Sauza is the harsh taste it has ( alcohol is alcohol but the taste isn’t pleasant at all ) even if you try to make a mixed drink . Overall you do get a lot of alcohol for the money so this is great for being on a budget or entertaining a mass amount of people .
alexandra m.
Miami
I really enjoy this tequila! It’s pretty smooth for a great price! The flavor is spot on, I’ve been able to make many different cocktails with this tequila including my favorite margarita. It blended in perfectly and I would definitely recommend to others
Jessica T.
Oklahoma City
This is a great tequila if you can’t find Lunazul brand. It’s nice and smooth. But seriously if you can find lunazul get it. It can be kind of hard to find but worth the effort. Super smooth it almost disappears into whatever you mix it with and no hangover
Alexis F.
Flagstaff
Purchased at: Safeway
This is the tequila my friends and I would buy when we were low on money. This tequila is a general brand that I’ve noticed a lot of restaurants and bars use for their drinks. I think it taste a bit dry but is very affordable.
Shelby D.
Mesa
This tequila gave me a terrible headache minutes after taking my first drink. I would not recommend it unless you have an extremely high tolerance for cheap alcohol. Patron or 1800 are the way to go.
Hennessey R.
Glendale, AZ
So smooth. Has the perfect taste for me. I enjoy mixing this with coca cola and it taste amazing with it. I have only had it a few times but eveytime i have drank it it has tasted amazing to me. It does really have a great amount of alcohol for the price.
Chandra M.
Meridian, ID
The go to mixer for the mixed drinks. Gives the drink a kick and you're on your way to an exciting night! One tequila two tequila three tequila the choice is no longer yours ;)
Isabel K.
eugene
Affordable and tasty! This was first gifted to me and it’s my go-to now. I typically take it as a shot. It’s easy to find at any liquor store and is always at a pretty low price. I’m on a budget, so this is perfect for me!
Hollie B.
This will get the job done, if that's what you're after but its definitely not my first (or second or third) choice. It's not smooth and always leaves me feeling blah
Tiffany H.
New York
Great for margaritas on a girls night or pre-gaming for a night out. Tequila can also be combined with a lot of other mixers: cranberry juice, soda, orange juice...
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Is this good for Jell-O shots?
Maria J.
Vallejo, CA
Is this a good tequila for shots?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
How expensive is this tequila?