Sauza Hornitos Plata uploaded by Semaria S.Sauza Hornitos Plata uploaded by Judith Z.

BY SAUZA #34 in Alcohol

Laryssa S.
Columbia, MO
My aunt and Uncle began drinking this and we were too young to try it when they first started. But as we got older and they were drinking it, my cousin and I tried it and we loved it! It tastes like water. Which is good if you are in college. Not so good for the college student budget. A small bottle costs $20 I believe. It is worth it. Very smooth.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I started drinking tequila on the rocks and I love this for an affordable but smooth option. I did a lot of research and it often came out as a good option when looking for good tequila at after a price. Not saying it’s the absolute best tequila in the world but I really do enjoy the taste and recommend it to others all the time!
Peggy F.
Wonderfully smooth tequila! Enjoy mixed in a,margarita or a mixed drink, or just  straight shots. Of course if taking shots, it' better, smoother chilled. Meet my expectations totally!!
Gaby P.
Manteca, CA
All time favorite and a classic. Can be drank any night and found at any local grocery or liquor store. There's a crisp taste to it that smoothness the taste and makes it easy to drink. Perfect to be drank alone or in a margarita, however the best way to do it is to pair it with limón.
Gloria B.
Federal Way, WA
This is a good moderately priced tequila. I've used this for margaritas, on ice, for shots and really anything and it has a very strong aftertaste which can make it hard to swollow but it's a good option for budgeted drinking when you're trying to get drunk not sip on some tequila.
Amy K.
Pennsburg, PA
Smooth flavor; enjoyed the lime flavoring. Very good for mixing; would not recommend drinking it straight; just my opinion. Have purchased before and will again due to ease of finding at local spirit stores. Very fine tequila; comparable to others in that price area.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm somewhat of a tequila snob so when I received this as a gift I wasn't sure I'd like it, but it has a good taste and is still smooth. I've even bought it a couple times on my own for gatherings and at home for drinks. The price point is perfect and won't break the bank.
stephanie a.
phoenix , AZ
Who doesn't love a shot ? Very good product not after taste like most tequilas and as a tequila lover I would say it's very soft to my poor throat lol , my local Walmart or drugstore carries it and I always grab an extra one because nobody can have too much tequila lol
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
Sauza is a weird tasting tequila but the Hornitos one is amazing! So smooth to drink. It isn’t too pricey either. I think this is in the top 5 tequilas out there. You won’t be disappointed, also a bit of an cheaper alternative at bars but I think it’s delicious.
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
This is my absolute favorite tequila. My favorite mixed drink is a margarita and Patron is the best tasting tequila out there! Love it! It's awesome frozen or on the rocks. I totally recommend it! You can find the best deals at BJs or Total Wine to purchase it.
john m.
Brazil, IN
I have been looking for a new tequila. Any one tried hornitos? If so, which flavor is best?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is this is product and does it taste Good?