Sauza Gold Tequila uploaded by Betsy G.

BY SAUZA #36 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Vienna C.
Newmarket
Good tequila for mixing, not as smooth as the more expensive ones. But great for margaritas
Karissa P.
I HATE this tequila. If i could give it 0 stars i definitely would, has a metallic taste to it and just isn't good at all. Does not compare to other tequilas in a slightly higher price range and i absolutely will not purchase again
Taylor E.
Kingwood
i use this tequila in my margaritas.
No hangovers ever. The tequila is so smooth. It is a little expensive but I definitely recommend it
Brittney S.
Campbellford
Very strong tequila. Good for random nights or special occasions, add some lime and salt and your good. More affordable tequila
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL
I enjoyed this tequila. I am a tequila lover so most tequilas are my favorite. This tequila was my first tequila when I started drinking. I enjoy it and it has a niceness to it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good time.
Cassandra C.
Ottawa
It's a decent enough tequila. But it's not great by any means. It's on the cheaper/lesser quality end of tequilas here in Canada. It can be strong tasting and give the burning sensation. It's not my favourite but it will do in a pinch.
Natasha: L.
Barrie
Sauza is a very flavorful tequila with a lot of kick. It definitely burns going down. Not to say that the taste isn't on... the taste is impeccable. true tequila.
Alicia L.
Carson City , NV
I'm not a huge fan of the flavor of sauza tequila but it's not too bad mixed as a margarita. I've always preferred a higher quality tequila though.
Vanessa R.
San Bernardino, CA
Tasty. Great value. I have always used the silver for cocktails but I prefer gold to drink straight, so I have this a shot. I tasted the blue agave, vanilla and peppery undertones. Very smooth, plenty of alcohol at 80 proof, but not hot, complex flavor and the price is great.
Adriana T.
downey
Smooth strong enough gets the job done love the price range always bring a bottle to the party it’s perfect