BY SAUZA #37 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Jenna A.
Not much better than Silver, Sauza is my least favorite tequila,  it has a bad flavor, reminds me of rubbing alcohol.  Not one that I've bought more than once and don't plan to again.
Kasha K.
Ajax
I love me some tequila. My favorite thing to take a shot of and I'm guaranteed to have a good night. And this stuff is a good price and tastes decent enough
Risah H.
New York
It’s just that tequila that’ll be house for well drinks and will do the trick if you just do shots. Good for on a break budget house margaritas.
Krista A.
Ankeny, IA
For a college freshman, this is a fine tequila especially for the price. If you have somewhat, at all, refined taste, you would not want to buy this tequila (or Jose Cuervo) you’re better off paying a little extra for 1800. Or anything else really.
Sandra B.
Granger
Another great gold tequila that is relatively inexpensive. Goes down smoothly, great taste. Great for mixing for to drink straight.
Binny L.
I use this stuff when I'm making drinks for a crowd. It has a great taste and gets the job done! Love this in a jug of margaritas.
Brittany P.
This is the ONLY gold tequila that I’ve tried and actually like. I’m not a fan of gold tequila, but this is pretty good if it’s cold. Not the smoothest tequila but not the worst. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it, but I wouldn’t turn down a free shot of this if someone offered it!
Brittany D.
I’ve only had this tequila in the bars and it isn’t that great. I wouldn’t purchase an entire bottle of it. The packaging is standard and there’s nothing special about it. I wouldn’t recommend this honestly unless you’re in a bar looking for a cheap shot or drink.
Ashley J.
APO, AE
Not the greatest tequila! I would rather pay the extra cash for some better quality tequila.
Sammy R.
Moose Factory, ON
Oh gawd, this stuff would almost kill me when waking up the next day but I'd always order shots of it at the bar! I always preferred the Gold over the Silver & needed a slice of lemon/lime & some salt!