Sauza Gold Tequila uploaded by Betsy G.

BY SAUZA #34 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Tiffany S.
Astoria, NY
My least favorite. The taste is very over baring, and makes drinks taste strong and makes a mixed drinks taste weird
Cindy P.
This tequila is disgusting. It tastes cheap and I always end up with a hangover when I have this. I do not recommend this brand for anything. It is worth paying more for better quality when it comes to this type of product. It is not good for cocktails as the aftertaste is too strong and not tasty.
Paulina H.
winters
Wouldn’t buy again!!!!! The taste tastes sooo burnt and gives me bad headaches when I wake up the next day. Low percentage on alcohol and it leaves you with an after taste. I don’t recommend, cheap but so not worth it
Allison D.
Ashland
Yuck. Was feeling broke and tried this. Never again. It was Too gross to even mix in my margaritas. I don’t know how people drink this but it is not for me. I definitely would not purchase this again.
Aurora M.
I personally can not drink this tequila. Its flavor is toooooo strong for me. No matter which one you get. Packaging is alright nothing interesting
Karissa P.
I HATE this tequila. If i could give it 0 stars i definitely would, has a metallic taste to it and just isn't good at all. Does not compare to other tequilas in a slightly higher price range and i absolutely will not purchase again
Ashley J.
APO, AE
Not the greatest tequila! I would rather pay the extra cash for some better quality tequila.
Vanessa O.
Fellsmere, FL
For its value you do get the most for your buck. It pairs great with coke, it could improve since it is harsh. I tasted this at a bar but I will not be purchasing on my own terms.
Michaela C.
This is a really cheap tequila and I’m not a fan. It taste very bland and hard to choke down. It’s an affordable one for college kids just looking to get drunk. I would not buy it.
Sasha B.
Jackpot
Harsh, it was hard to cover the terrible taste of this even in a maragarita. I wish salt and lime or anything made it better because it is cheaper!