BY SAUZA #37 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Deena S.
Indianapolis
In my 20s, we use to drink this tequila regularly, because it was cheap, and easily available in my neighborhood.  Me and my friends went through a 2 month tequila phase, and this was what we always got.  It does give a nice buzz, however, I can not forget the taste.  It wasn't smooth, it has a strong after taste, and it was incredibly salty in flavor.  It also had a very strong smell.  This tequila was the start of many enjoyable evenings with my girls, but the bitterness of the taste is forever etched in my taste buds.  I haven't had this brand of tequila in over 10 years.  I may buy this again if I were having a get together and I was gonna buy a variety of cheap alternatives to other liquors.  But, I would not buy again for personal use.
Codie B.
Webster, TX
I'm very glad that I started drinking tequila with Sauza gold instead of Jose Cuervo... Sauza gold is a great starter for anyone interested in tequila on a budget. For its incredibly low price, this tequila tastes great shotted, mixed, and even sipped. I am very happy with the value i can get out of it and will probably almost always resort to Sauza when supplying drinks for parties or mixing.
Elizabeth K.
Tucson
Good tequila.  Good in a mixer or as a cooled shot with a chaser.  Have had this product before and would partake in this again.  Would purchase for a party.  Would recommend to a friend.  Would purchase as a gift.  Reasonable priced.  Comparable to other tequilas in the same price range.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
Ashley R.
I really liked this tequila! It is pretty smooth going down with some nice, juicy limes, and salt. Great to drink straight or in a margarita! Weather you’re more of a “on the rocks” person or more of a mixer, this tequila is sure to give your drink just what it needs!
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I’m not a huge fan of the flavor of Sauza tequila, but it’s pretty affordable and a decent flavor for mixing up a batch of margaritas. I’ll never reach for Sauza first, but I also won’t complain if it’s served to me. It’s the epitome of a “meh” tequila, in my opinion.
Caity B.
OKC
I often use this type of tequila to make margaritas. It is decent - makes a good drink. It is one of the more popular brands in the area I'm in and not as expensive as some other brands. Definitely not one to drink straight, but in a margarita or mixed drink is good.
Paula D.
Owings Mills
Great tequila for margaritas. This would be mine and  ky husbands go to. We have been buying this for years. It's very good. And we are never disappointed. It's pretty good pricing for a not so big budget. Would definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer C.
Knoxville
Cheap, but good. Very affordable, good taste, It's a go-to tequila when I'm running late on funds and just want to get drunk. It's good for social gathering with close friends. I love how it brings people together. I would highly recommend it to others.
Alicia L.
Twin Falls
Good cheap tequila for making a bucket of margaritas. Wouldn’t recommend mixing it with diet dr.pepper though.. no matter how good the idea sounds after a few drinks in. Listen to your sister when she tells you it’s a bad idea okay?