Sauza Gold Tequila uploaded by Nancy R.

BY SAUZA #42 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Deena S.
Indianapolis
In my 20s, we use to drink this tequila regularly, because it was cheap, and easily available in my neighborhood.  Me and my friends went through a 2 month tequila phase, and this was what we always got.  It does give a nice buzz, however, I can not forget the taste.  It wasn't smooth, it has a strong after taste, and it was incredibly salty in flavor.  It also had a very strong smell.  This tequila was the start of many enjoyable evenings with my girls, but the bitterness of the taste is forever etched in my taste buds.  I haven't had this brand of tequila in over 10 years.  I may buy this again if I were having a get together and I was gonna buy a variety of cheap alternatives to other liquors.  But, I would not buy again for personal use.
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
OK so this one I give two maybe three stars it’s definitely cheaper, the quality though is pretty decent it. This one I would use more for him mixed drinks or have a lime and salt ready but it’s again I have $12-$15 bottle of tequila so it’s not going to be the best but when you’re on a budget this one I would suggest over quite a few others that’s for sure
Alicia L.
Orem, UT
I recommend this tequila to everyone who is either afraid of "the burn" or has never tasted tequila. It is a starter tequila in my opinion, simply because it goes down so smooth and does not have a bad taste to it. You can also mix this with almost anything and it wont take the taste away from the actual drink.
Cindy A.
Las Vegas
If you’re on a budget but are hosting an event and you must have margaritas on the menu Ethan this is your best bet. Just buy the premise margarita mix and throw on shot inside each blend, that more han enough amount to give each drink a kick and have your guest feeling good after two or three!! :)
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
Brittany B.
This is my FAVORITE tequila. So I first discovered this when I went to Red Lobster and ordered a frozen margarita. This is the absolute smoothest, most desirable taste I could hope for in a tequila. Definitely could drink this straight, but I’m going to make a wise decision and not.
Kelly L.
Cincinnati, OH
Hints of vanilla, smooth taste. Not sure if it lives up to the “Gold” description but it’s affordable. I gotta be honest and say the packaging doesn’t grab me. I like quality that looks good on my bar.
Brittany D.
Plano, TX
I’ve only had this tequila in the bars and it isn’t that great. I wouldn’t purchase an entire bottle of it. The packaging is standard and there’s nothing special about it. I wouldn’t recommend this honestly unless you’re in a bar looking for a cheap shot or drink.
Abby M.
Manchester, NH
Not my favorite. First, I like blanco tequilas better but this was cheaper. The flavor is strong but not smooth. It’s fairly generic to look at so you definitely won’t be buying it to display. If you can, splurge for something a step up from this.
Khat S.
Very smooth taste. Great as a shot or if you want to make margaritas. I used to work at a Mexican restaurant and it was the crowd favorite. Also very inexpensive last awhile. I would definitely recommend for a night out or just relaxing at home!