BY SAUZA #37 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Sauza Gold Tequila
This type of tequila is strong. It doesn't sneak up on you after a couple shots. This is a very good tequila to use in strong margaritas, which is my drink of choice anytime I drink.
Jordan F.
College Sta, TX
Decent for mixing margaritas at home or to drink in a house margarita at a restaurant. It would not be my choice if I were to order a premium margarita or a straight shot of tequila.
Jeovanie F.
Queens
Really good tequila for plenty of mixed drinks when looking on the inexpensive side! Definitely does not disappoint and handles the job. Really good go to when the budget is low.
Kayla F.
Lake Wales , FL
I'm not a fan of dark liqour, everyone knows I love my clear. But for a good tequila this wasn't too bad. I wouldn't buy it for myself, but I would definitely drink it again
Adrian A.
San Diego, CA
This is my if it's my only choice, I'll get it tequila. It's not super expensive so it's good. I've only had this one and its twin. So can't speak for the other flavors
Courtney B.
Fresno, CA
It is great in Margaritas! I don't drink Tequila by itself, but it is definitely yummy in a blended strawberry-mango margarita. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Dashae K.
Jonesboro
This is the best there is out there!!! Feels great, doesn’t get a sticky feel, and last all day. Perfect choice for a day in the office or a night out on the town!!!
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Lipstick
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
It’s good taste more strong not as smooth but it’s a good price most tequila is I can’t say it’s delicious but I can’t say it’s not it’s just one to put some hair on ur chests
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sauza brings to mind endless margaritas. This liquor seems to be the most commonly used tequila when I've ordered margaritas at restaurants and bars. I actually prefer this flavor over  Sauza Silver Tequila because it has a less harsh taste. I would opt for Gold over Silver if you are doing shots so they go down smoother. Blended drinks would mask the Silver taste better so that's a good, budget-friendly choice. Just depends how you prefer to drink it.
Maria S.
Chowchilla, CA
I didn't like the flavor since it isn't as smooth. It's good for a mixer! I like it with Squirt, Grapefruit juice, limes, some cucumber, and some Mexican candies!