Sauza Gold Tequila uploaded by Betsy G.

BY SAUZA #38 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Arianna M.
Middletown, NY
I’m not a big fan of this tequila. To start off I don’t really like gold tequila, I’m more of a platinum girl myself, but even compared to other gold tequilas this is just a bit of a disappointment.
Laura M.
Las Vegas, NV
Great taste and it goes down super smooth. Definitely a favorite of mine. I don't drink tequila often but this goes very well with lime and salt. A trusted brand that I buy for tequila for sure.
RENA R.
Fort Collins
This tequila is not great to drink on its own...but if you add it to mixed drinks you should be ok. It’s normally on sale so it’s cheap and makes a lot of drinks once it’s mixed with something.
Chantel S.
Super good and super smooth! One of my favs! Anytime we go out, this is what I ask for. Smoother than Jose Cuervo. It met all of my expectations and more. The flavor is so smooth and tasteful.
Briza M.
I tried this and definitely was put off by it's taste. It's awfully harsh and not what I expected. For a long time I wasn't willing to try any more tequilas because the harshness of this one
Sparkles P.
Lewisville, TX
I've tried many tequila brands as I am Mexican. This is a great tequila for shots but best for mixed beverages. Won't give you a horrible hangover and won't mess with your stomach.
Yvonne M.
Shelburne, MA
Again it’s like any other tequila no big taste in difference but still just as good as any other high price tequila if you planning to have your average margaritas for a party or get together
Annette B.
Greenwood , IN
Cheap but not bad. I get a hangover when I drink this tequila but everyone is different. I'd rather pay a little extra for better personally but if you've never tried it it's worth a shot!
Edison P.
This isn't the best tequila in the world. It burns, like all tequila in this price range. The price is right and if you mix it with enough (I suggest grape fruit juice) it's worth it.
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Mexican party ideal haha with a. Little bit of squirt and salt!
Not an expensive tequila and it tastes great too. Sauza makes me want to make my mix drink and play dominos with my family