BY SAUZA #37 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Bailey G.
Sterling, VA
Good quality tequila. I would 100% but again because it was affordable but also delicious. I’ve purchased it many times and love to use it to make margaritas. A nice step down from top shelf as it’s tasty and affordable.
Amber P.
Tampa, FL
Bought this and Sauza is okay if your on a low budget. I think it’s about the same as the others in the same price range. This was my first time trying it but I would probably get it again. I would recommend it to others!
Sara Lee S.
Affordable tequila! Great for mixed drinks. I've bought this bottle on for get togethers. I usually purchase it at a local liquor store. It is a good bottle when your are running low on cash since it is very affordable.
Taylor L.
This is a decent brand of tequila, especially on a college budget! It really depends on what you mix it with to determine if it’s good or not. Great for shots, not the best for margaritas, but it’ll do in a pinch!
Alicia P.
Philadelphia, PA
The first time I tried this brand my mother brought some from Jamaica. It's very strong but good at the same time. It's all gone no and I wish I had some more. lol It's also very good in mixed drinks as well.
Alicia A.
Syracuse
Not my favorite tequila, but it's also not horrible. I tend to drink my tequila on the rocks and this tequila seems better chilled. Does go well in a margarita though. And it is very affordable, would buy again!
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
Favorite of the less expensive tequilas. Makes a great margarita. Not for drinking on its own, but perfect for mixing. Great for parties and so much better than traditional Cuervo in my opinion. Definitely a household favorite
Samantha M.
Camarillo, CA
Look, this is a solid tequila. Not the best on the market, not the worst. But solid. Good for making large batches of blended Margaritas where you don’t want to waste the top shelf stuff. I buy it at CVS or BevMo
Chelsea G.
I’m a tequila lover all the way! Our friend brought this back for us from Mexico and it wasn’t disappointing, while the taste is rather bitter it still does the trick with some lime and salt you’re golden!
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I just love it. It taste so wonderful and it’s a favorite for the holidays! It’s perfect for margaritas and the shots go down go easily down your throat. It’s something to share with family and friends!