BY SAUZA #34 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Joseph C.
Alexandria
I only recently began drinking tequila after a trip out to the west coast, and Sauza was the brand that made me love tequila. In a margarita or just on the rocks, it has the perfect amount of bite and none of the sourness of cheaper brands of tequila.
Stefani C.
Raleigh
Perfect taste and price. I’ve used it a couple times for shots or mixed drinks. Goes well with orange juice or a mixed tropical juice. I would Definitely recommend to anyone who’s looking for an alternative to Jose. I will Def be buying again!
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Great for making margaritas or batch cocktails for a group, but I wouldn't purchase it otherwise. The price is cheap and it mixes well. That's about it. Definitely not suited for sipping or in plain cocktails. It's not the greatest, but it's not awful.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I used to be a bartender, and of the establishments I worked at was a tequila bar. I learned the difference between good tequila and bad tequila, and this product is fabulous. It's so smooth, and it's a staple to have if you want a good margarita!
Stacy L.
Salida
Not as smooth as I would like. The after taste is a little on the bitter side. First time consumer. Would probably buy again if I didn't have much money, it's affordable. I prefer other tequilas to this one. I would buy again if it came down to it.
Carina A.
Sauze is a great Mexican brand tequila can be consumed in many ways, goes down smooth as a straight shot or you can mix it with squirt salt and lime and enjoy as a refreshment, I would continue to make this bottle one of my top choice of liquor.
Sarah S.
Muncie, IN
Dirt. Cheap. This product is a necessary right of passage in college to be able to say that you drank a whole night of only this, but it burns like a slap of a mother and father's disappointment. It's always on the bottom shelf, you can't miss it.
Rebeccah H.
Indian Valley
I feel this is a decent usual liquor. It's not too mean (hot) and it's a great cocktail addition. I don't belive the price was very steep,which is always a good thing. Not a big standout but easily a weekend go to/ Mexican meal must-have!
Jennifer O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used to make these amazing apple pie margaritas and whenever I made them with a different tequila they were never as good. This is pricy but if you need something good, I recommend this one. Although you may hate me in the morning.
Alicia L.
Twin Falls
Good cheap tequila for making a bucket of margaritas. Wouldn’t recommend mixing it with diet dr.pepper though.. no matter how good the idea sounds after a few drinks in. Listen to your sister when she tells you it’s a bad idea okay?