BY SAUZA #37 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I used to be a bartender, and of the establishments I worked at was a tequila bar. I learned the difference between good tequila and bad tequila, and this product is fabulous. It's so smooth, and it's a staple to have if you want a good margarita!
Stacy L.
Salida
Not as smooth as I would like. The after taste is a little on the bitter side. First time consumer. Would probably buy again if I didn't have much money, it's affordable. I prefer other tequilas to this one. I would buy again if it came down to it.
Teagan P.
Fayetteville, AR
Great for making margaritas or batch cocktails for a group, but I wouldn't purchase it otherwise. The price is cheap and it mixes well. That's about it. Definitely not suited for sipping or in plain cocktails. It's not the greatest, but it's not awful.
Sarah S.
Muncie, IN
Dirt. Cheap. This product is a necessary right of passage in college to be able to say that you drank a whole night of only this, but it burns like a slap of a mother and father's disappointment. It's always on the bottom shelf, you can't miss it.
Rebeccah H.
Indian Valley
I feel this is a decent usual liquor. It's not too mean (hot) and it's a great cocktail addition. I don't belive the price was very steep,which is always a good thing. Not a big standout but easily a weekend go to/ Mexican meal must-have!
Jennifer O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used to make these amazing apple pie margaritas and whenever I made them with a different tequila they were never as good. This is pricy but if you need something good, I recommend this one. Although you may hate me in the morning.
Karen R.
Tavares, FL
It’s your basic classic tequila, this is what you buy to make bomb margaritas that don’t break the bank. Budget friendly and readily available, definitely not what you give the boss to show off, but a respectable choice for any bar
Alexis S.
Yaaaaassss Sauza Gold is my go to tequila. It is smooth with an excellent taste and affordable! Makes the perfect organic margarita or tequila sunrise. We get about one bottle a month as we always are sharing with friends! My fave.
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
I really love tequila on its own, with a lime and salt, but Sauza is one of my favorites. It's great in margaritas, or if you want to just take it in shot form is great as well. It's pretty affordable and I always recommend it.
Amber P.
Tampa, FL
Bought this and Sauza is okay if your on a low budget. I think it’s about the same as the others in the same price range. This was my first time trying it but I would probably get it again. I would recommend it to others!