Sauza Gold Tequila uploaded by Nancy R.

BY SAUZA

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Abbey S.
Sauza Gold Tequila is a nice tequila for its price! I bought this brand at a local liquor store and it ranged in price from $15-20. This met my expectations. I wasn’t expecting it to be the best tequila i have had however it wasn’t bad either. I’d recommend !
Codie B.
Webster, TX
I'm very glad that I started drinking tequila with Sauza gold instead of Jose Cuervo... Sauza gold is a great starter for anyone interested in tequila on a budget. For its incredibly low price, this tequila tastes great shotted, mixed, and even sipped. I am very happy with the value i can get out of it and will probably almost always resort to Sauza when supplying drinks for parties or mixing.
Kayla L.
Atlanta, Georgia
It’s a good, basic tequila. It tastes nice in drinks and usually comes at a good price. It’s very similar to other tequilas in its price range. Just make sure you use the right proportions in your drink because if you put too much it can be overpowering.
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL
I enjoyed this tequila. I am a tequila lover so most tequilas are my favorite. This tequila was my first tequila when I started drinking. I enjoy it and it has a niceness to it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good time.
Krista M.
Ankeny, IA
For a college freshman, this is a fine tequila especially for the price. If you have somewhat, at all, refined taste, you would not want to buy this tequila (or Jose Cuervo) you’re better off paying a little extra for 1800. Or anything else really.
alesha k.
chesapeake
I am used to drinking Jose Gold but I have used this a few times to make Margaritas and it wasn’t too awful. It definitely has a bit of a more harsh taste than Jose to me HOWEVER it did it’s job and got me drunky drunk like Tequila always does lol
Michelle N.
Sauza Gold Tequila is a classic. If you are not a fan of tequila and want to join the club, definitely pick yourself up a bottle of Sauza Gold. It is very smooth and is great for parties or a night in with your girls. I highly recommend this tequila!
Khat S.
Very smooth taste. Great as a shot or if you want to make margaritas. I used to work at a Mexican restaurant and it was the crowd favorite. Also very inexpensive last awhile. I would definitely recommend for a night out or just relaxing at home!
Carina A.
Sauze is a great Mexican brand tequila can be consumed in many ways, goes down smooth as a straight shot or you can mix it with squirt salt and lime and enjoy as a refreshment, I would continue to make this bottle one of my top choice of liquor.
Sarah S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Dirt. Cheap. This product is a necessary right of passage in college to be able to say that you drank a whole night of only this, but it burns like a slap of a mother and father's disappointment. It's always on the bottom shelf, you can't miss it.