Sauza Gold Tequila uploaded by Betsy G.

BY SAUZA #36 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Maggie H.
Akron, OH
Great for margaritas. I love tequila and it hits the spot. I'm a repeat customer. Thanks for your high quality. It's very affordable. I always buy my liquor at a liquor store. Now I have a significant other that is Mexican. I have a translator everywhere I go now.
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I’m not a huge fan of the flavor of Sauza tequila, but it’s pretty affordable and a decent flavor for mixing up a batch of margaritas. I’ll never reach for Sauza first, but I also won’t complain if it’s served to me. It’s the epitome of a “meh” tequila, in my opinion.
Valu 🌺.
Hempstead, NY
Definitely one of my favorite tequila's to buy when I'm on a budget but want to mix margaritas. I buy it from my local liquor store whenever I know I'm having a few friends over and would like to successfully entertain. I would buy it again and I do buy it frequently.
Paloma A.
Henrico, VA
Cheap tequilla that you have to mix. definetly affordable but would prefer spending 3-4 dollars more to have a better tequilla. Sub par taste but if made into margaritas you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between this one and a more expensive tequilla.
Melissa B.
Sauza is a tequila that is a great go-to for making margaritas.  It is easy to find and delicious.  There is nothing better than a good adult beverage made with Sauza tequila.  I have purchased multiple times and have always been satisfied.
Emily P.
Palmdale, CA
This tequila was very good in a margarita. By itself for a shot it isn't the best. It isn't very smooth and has a serious burn. But for the price point it is something I would buy again or even recommend to someone. I usually purchase this brand from Wal-Mart.
Shenequah C.
Tampa, FL
Awesome tequila, reasonably priced in just about every location I've seen it in and doesn't have a harsh after taste. Very smooth and compliments mixed drinks well.
Codie B.
Webster, TX
I'm very glad that I started drinking tequila with Sauza gold instead of Jose Cuervo... Sauza gold is a great starter for anyone interested in tequila on a budget. For its incredibly low price, this tequila tastes great shotted, mixed, and even sipped. I am very happy with the value i can get out of it and will probably almost always resort to Sauza when supplying drinks for parties or mixing.
Joseph C.
Alexandria
I only recently began drinking tequila after a trip out to the west coast, and Sauza was the brand that made me love tequila. In a margarita or just on the rocks, it has the perfect amount of bite and none of the sourness of cheaper brands of tequila.
Stefani C.
Raleigh
Perfect taste and price. I’ve used it a couple times for shots or mixed drinks. Goes well with orange juice or a mixed tropical juice. I would Definitely recommend to anyone who’s looking for an alternative to Jose. I will Def be buying again!