BY SAUZA #37 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Heather I.
Coraopolis, PA
Pretty decent tequila for the price! We used it to make cheap margs on national margarita day and they were decent! Not the best of the best but good for the price!
Stephanie S.
Escondido, CA
This is the perfect tequila for making margaritas. I like that it has a great, rich flavor and is generally fairly priced- it makes it easy to justify buying a lot of it. I would most likely buy this tequila for a large party that I am planning on making a lot of margaritas for!
Amber L.
Miamisburg, OH
Bitter taste and not much like tequila at all. Reminds me of cheap rum from the grocery store. I over paid for this and would not buy it again. I prefer many other gold tequilas to this one. I would not recommend this to anyone else ever again. Definitely get a different brand.
Jennyfer B.
Hartford, AL
Sauza Gold Tequila is an ok liquor to use for mixed drinks. I don’t buy it often but it is affordable. The quality and cost is on par. I would be disappointed to have this as a shot. Depending on my finances or what I would be using the Tequila for, I would buy it again.
Maggie H.
Akron, OH
Great for margaritas. I love tequila and it hits the spot. I'm a repeat customer. Thanks for your high quality. It's very affordable. I always buy my liquor at a liquor store. Now I have a significant other that is Mexican. I have a translator everywhere I go now.
Valu 🌺.
Hempstead, NY
Definitely one of my favorite tequila's to buy when I'm on a budget but want to mix margaritas. I buy it from my local liquor store whenever I know I'm having a few friends over and would like to successfully entertain. I would buy it again and I do buy it frequently.
Tea L.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Love this product . Need I say more ? Who else can reliever quality taste at a great price! I hope I can purchase always. I recommend this drink to all of my friends and family. It's very affordable and I am happy about that. Thank you so much for a great product
Melissa B.
Sauza is a tequila that is a great go-to for making margaritas.  It is easy to find and delicious.  There is nothing better than a good adult beverage made with Sauza tequila.  I have purchased multiple times and have always been satisfied.
Emily P.
Palmdale, CA
This tequila was very good in a margarita. By itself for a shot it isn't the best. It isn't very smooth and has a serious burn. But for the price point it is something I would buy again or even recommend to someone. I usually purchase this brand from Wal-Mart.
Joseph C.
Alexandria
I only recently began drinking tequila after a trip out to the west coast, and Sauza was the brand that made me love tequila. In a margarita or just on the rocks, it has the perfect amount of bite and none of the sourness of cheaper brands of tequila.