BY SAUZA #37 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Kristina G.
This is my go to tequila for shots & mixed drinks! It's very inexpensive but it's good quality, strong tequila. It's especially delicious with a twist of lime! I've also used this as a fruit shot for parties too. Just soaked some strawberries and kiwi in Sauza Gold and put them in the freezer. In about an hour my party guests were cooling off with juicy tequila fruit! They went fast, so make a lot!
Rachael F.
Richland Hls, TX
My husband and I have always been fans of sauza gold. Even though it's a "cheaper" tequila. The taste is there and it goes down entirely too easy 😉 we participated in a blind taste testing of 5 tequila's. Prices ranging from high dollar stuff, to cheap stuff. When asked to pick our favorite we both picked sauza out of them all haha.
Shayna W.
Very good inexpensive tequila for margaritas or mixed drinks. It's obvious the quality is not top shelf tequila but it's still delicious and will have you regretting it in the morning like any good tequila should. I suggest trying it with a tequila sangria. A tasty little mixture that ups the disappointment point by at least 10. Happy drinking ;)
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
This is definitely a alcohol beverage that reminds me of College. It was a fantastic choice for me at the time because it definitely gave me the buzz I was looking for but for a very responsible price. In fact I was able to make one $16 bottle last an entire week while enjoying it 5-7 of the nights in that week. Great bang for your buck
Hilary G.
Beacon falls , CT
I know Sauza is a 'cheap' tequila but I have been a fan for years. I first tried them on Cinco De Mayo about five years ago when they were giving out free samples at a bar. No, it isn't the best tequila I've ever had, but it's great for frozen margaritas or other drinks where the quality of the booze isn't SUPER important.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Sauza actually surprised me and turned out to be a great tequila for making margaritas or  taking shots with. I was a little put off by the cheaper price tag but it was a hit at my party and I would definitely repurchase it because it had nice flavor and went down smooth. I purchased mine at the local Albertson's.
Carley C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Sauza Gold Tequila is just your average tequila. I have tried many brands of tequila from very low end to extremely high end. With tequila, you get what you pay for. I will buy this brand if I am making margaritas really light just to sip. If I am having a girls night this is not the tequila for that.
bri k.
Santa Barbara, CA
Smooth and delicious Tequila! The perfect tequila to make my mango, jalapeno margaritas. The price is just right - not too cheap to where it makes you question the quality, but not too expensive that you break the bank. I definitely recommend anyone who enjoys tequila to pick this bottle up.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
While this will do the job it is not my favorite tequila. I am not partial to the strong flavor and this seemed to have a bitter after taste. I am more of a silver tequila person.
Sarie E.
Blissfield , MI
All-natural ingredients give this unaged Tequila its renowned gold color and mellow character.  This is our go-to Tequila, in our home!It is a slightly sweeter Tequila, which makes it perfect to use in margaritas, shots, and cocktails.  I would definitely recommend this to others!