BY SAUZA #31 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Katelyn C.
round rock
Good tequila for marg as ritas. I like to mix it with trader joes margarita mix. Add mix ,tequila and ice shake it up or blend it and delit's delicious. Some time I add some actual citrus and that's good too
Annette B.
Greenwood, IN
Cheap but not bad. I get a hangover when I drink this tequila but everyone is different. I'd rather pay a little extra for better personally but if you've never tried it it's worth a shot!
Edison P.
This isn't the best tequila in the world. It burns, like all tequila in this price range. The price is right and if you mix it with enough (I suggest grape fruit juice) it's worth it.
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Mexican party ideal haha with a. Little bit of squirt and salt!
Not an expensive tequila and it tastes great too. Sauza makes me want to make my mix drink and play dominos with my family
Bailey P.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is a great tequila! It is super cheap and has a great taste! I love this mixed with any margarita mix! I have bought this tequila numerous times. It was absolutely delicious!
Jordan F.
College Sta, TX
Decent for mixing margaritas at home or to drink in a house margarita at a restaurant. It would not be my choice if I were to order a premium margarita or a straight shot of tequila.
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA
I love to drink this tequila with some crushed ice a little bit of lemon and salt and some squirt. It's such a delicious and easy way to make a margarita and it doesn't cost too much.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Ana C.
Tempe , AZ
This tequila bottle is good it best tasted with squirt and lime best combination ever. I highly recommend. It's delicious every imtimevwe go to the store repeat get one and yes I will buy it again.
Vanessa O.
Fellsmere , FL
For its value you do get the most for your buck. It pairs great with coke, it could improve since it is harsh. I tasted this at a bar but I will not be purchasing on my own terms.