BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Deena S.
Indianapolis
In my 20s, we use to drink this tequila regularly, because it was cheap, and easily available in my neighborhood.  Me and my friends went through a 2 month tequila phase, and this was what we always got.  It does give a nice buzz, however, I can not forget the taste.  It wasn't smooth, it has a strong after taste, and it was incredibly salty in flavor.  It also had a very strong smell.  This tequila was the start of many enjoyable evenings with my girls, but the bitterness of the taste is forever etched in my taste buds.  I haven't had this brand of tequila in over 10 years.  I may buy this again if I were having a get together and I was gonna buy a variety of cheap alternatives to other liquors.  But, I would not buy again for personal use.
Codie B.
Webster, TX
I'm very glad that I started drinking tequila with Sauza gold instead of Jose Cuervo... Sauza gold is a great starter for anyone interested in tequila on a budget. For its incredibly low price, this tequila tastes great shotted, mixed, and even sipped. I am very happy with the value i can get out of it and will probably almost always resort to Sauza when supplying drinks for parties or mixing.
Deno Z.
It’s a great tequila for a quick buzz because of the cheaper price. However it’s got a bitter aftertaste and is not as smooth as a higher end tequila. I would recommend this tequila as a brand for mixing for cocktails to help with the bitter aftertaste. Great for mixes would not suggest for shots.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
Caity B.
OKC
I often use this type of tequila to make margaritas. It is decent - makes a good drink. It is one of the more popular brands in the area I'm in and not as expensive as some other brands. Definitely not one to drink straight, but in a margarita or mixed drink is good.
Paula D.
Owings Mills
Great tequila for margaritas. This would be mine and  ky husbands go to. We have been buying this for years. It's very good. And we are never disappointed. It's pretty good pricing for a not so big budget. Would definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer C.
Knoxville
Cheap, but good. Very affordable, good taste, It's a go-to tequila when I'm running late on funds and just want to get drunk. It's good for social gathering with close friends. I love how it brings people together. I would highly recommend it to others.
Alicia L.
Twin Falls
Good cheap tequila for making a bucket of margaritas. Wouldn’t recommend mixing it with diet dr.pepper though.. no matter how good the idea sounds after a few drinks in. Listen to your sister when she tells you it’s a bad idea okay?
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Stephanie H.
New York
Tastes great by itself or mixed for margaritas- very easy to make. I’m not picky with my drinks bu I appreciate that this doesn’t taste terribly strong and doesn’t burn. Smooth and light with the right amount of flavor.