BY SAUZA #25 in Tequila

Sauza gold tequila 750 ml

Nicky R.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
This is my go-to tequila for margaritas and other tequila based mixed drinks. I prefer gold or aged tequilas to silver tequilas. The flavor is light and will not be off-putting to those who prefer silvers, so it's great for parties where multiple people will be drinking it. Nothing fancy, just a straightforward, fairly priced, solid tequila.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Foodie Expert
Yum this is great i love it even tho I'm a mom i do have a drink once a month a lil margarita auper yum i usually jest take once a month because i have a 5 month old but i shure recommend it for amyone that loves margaritas this would be a perfect margarita mix.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Sauza brings to mind endless margaritas. This liquor seems to be the most commonly used tequila when I've ordered margaritas at restaurants and bars. I actually prefer this flavor over  Sauza Silver Tequila because it has a less harsh taste. I would opt for Gold over Silver if you are doing shots so they go down smoother. Blended drinks would mask the Silver taste better so that's a good, budget-friendly choice. Just depends how you prefer to drink it.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
This is my go to tequila for shots & mixed drinks! It's very inexpensive but it's good quality, strong tequila. It's especially delicious with a twist of lime! I've also used this as a fruit shot for parties too. Just soaked some strawberries and kiwi in Sauza Gold and put them in the freezer. In about an hour my party guests were cooling off with juicy tequila fruit! They went fast, so make a lot!
Shayna W.
Shayna W.
Foodie Expert
Very good inexpensive tequila for margaritas or mixed drinks. It's obvious the quality is not top shelf tequila but it's still delicious and will have you regretting it in the morning like any good tequila should. I suggest trying it with a tequila sangria. A tasty little mixture that ups the disappointment point by at least 10. Happy drinking ;)
rachael c.
rachael c.
My husband and I have always been fans of sauza gold. Even though it's a "cheaper" tequila. The taste is there and it goes down entirely too easy 😉 we participated in a blind taste testing of 5 tequila's. Prices ranging from high dollar stuff, to cheap stuff. When asked to pick our favorite we both picked sauza out of them all haha.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Foodie Expert
Sauza actually surprised me and turned out to be a great tequila for making margaritas or  taking shots with. I was a little put off by the cheaper price tag but it was a hit at my party and I would definitely repurchase it because it had nice flavor and went down smooth. I purchased mine at the local Albertson's.
bri k.
bri k.
Santa Barbara, CA
Smooth and delicious Tequila! The perfect tequila to make my mango, jalapeno margaritas. The price is just right - not too cheap to where it makes you question the quality, but not too expensive that you break the bank. I definitely recommend anyone who enjoys tequila to pick this bottle up.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
This tequila is wonderful for mixed drinks and margharitas but not good to drink alone as it will burn a bit. In PA, we have to buy our liquor in state stores so it is priced the same state-wide and is a medium-shelf quality. Overall, I would say it is good quality for the price.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Foodie Expert
It's cheap, it is my second go to tequila for margaritas. There is usually a coupon for this brand so hit up the internet or check out Walgreens or Wal-Mart, they've usually got coupons tagged on the bottle. So. If you're having a party or serving a big group this would be my pick.